Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impractical Jokers are filming at JW today... My apologies for not posting the link but my source is @therealmurr on Instagram.
Sal got ripped to shreds by the Velociraptor, making him tonight's biggest loser
h0g92iae1p821.jpg

They are doing stuff like this and the higher ups riding through. It does make you wonder what the hold up is...

would higher ups already begin riding if all things weren’t operational? Seems like they’d want the full experience, right?

Either way, I’ll be at USH in a few hours for my opinion on the matter.

Also, maybe the impractical joker prank today is telling guests that the ride is open.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a ton of activity around Jurassic World. We already know that some promotion was filmed and that team members (for JW) got to ride today. Hopefully this means universal is confident and will announce an opening date tomorrow???

I could be wrong but just now on the tour as we passed Jurassic World it looked like a lot of workers were messing with the play area. (At least 4 that I counted)

Looks like Team Members are doing a "Test & Adjust" to learn the ropes and how to do the job.
I honestly think Softs this weekend are definitely possible. There's no way they'd have TMs posted in their areas for much longer and
not be open to park guests.

Is that Shaun Allen in the robe?

I actually saw him in person working crowd control for the nighttime lights show late last year. Went up to him, shook his hand and said a few words. Real nice guy. He was the vlogger I followed the most last year since he was pretty much the only guy doing weekly updates.

I asked a tm just to pick their brain on opening and they said to me “shouldn’t be longer than a week or so”
I'd have to agree on that. If they've already got Team Members posted and shooting Promo videos...
If it wasn't going to be opening very soon, they wouldn't do that.

I gotta say- if these are any hint as to what we can expect, I’m already blown away. Even if some of the old dinosaur characters are in the same spot and doing the same thing (like the dilos or the
parasaurolophus) it’s good to see them with an improved look. I just hope that the maintenance and tlc will be strong and consistent over time
8CD6FC5C-4393-40B4-A086-99BE4718F392.png 0CD259E4-A8FB-4E5C-B782-0D95C1B3EA48.png

Status
Not open for further replies.