Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, enclosing the former outdoor portion of the ride into an indoor section is pretty cheap.

They really don’t need to change much by the splashdown and the load dock.[/QUOTE

Yea if they enclose it with SCREENZ, then yes its cheaper than we thought

I have a feeling this ride is going to blow us away. An upcoming rollercoaster in Orlando and this? Great time to be a Jurassic fan right now!

Eh....sound like PR talk. I seriously doubt they'll replace the whole thing as they installed that AA with a helicopter back when they were building it. I can see them reusing the mechanism and rebuilding the AA from inside. There's no way it'll be taller.
Would it really need to stand taller though? It would just have to be proportionate in scope of whatever is showing to be a 50 ft. dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.