Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please post a video of this area at night! Also, I think universal is going to announce an opening day or at least a media day soon. Now that Hagrid's and Star Wars is open Universal can now focus the attention to Jurassic World!
One of the last two jpland videos has it at night

Reactions: Pilot792
Definitely starting to think a soft opening won't happen until July (maybe even mid-July), or at least they will give all blacked out pass holders a bonus day to check out the ride. I initially thought they would do a soft open within the next 10 days or so, but my pass is blocked out all next week, and then it looks like other passes will start getting blocked out sporadically starting next month.

Yeah, I can't imagine us waiting until August. I can easily see a grand opening in mid-July. My hope is Universal does what they did with Reign of Kong, that started soft opening a month before the official opening.

Definitely starting to think a soft opening won't happen until July (maybe even mid-July), or at least they will give all blacked out pass holders a bonus day to check out the ride. I initially thought they would do a soft open within the next 10 days or so, but my pass is blocked out all next week, and then it looks like other passes will start getting blocked out sporadically starting next month.
I think people missed this thing I posted:
View attachment 9895
I almost got a heart attack thinking this was an RSVP for Jurassic World The Ride. Though, I did notice the period you can book a bonus day for this is from the 22nd to July 9th... If Jurassic World opens during that period, would it be unwise to do the day Jurassic World opens? I have the feeling the crowds would be unimaginably high if how Hagrid's in Orlando opened.

Also, I should probably ask in advance in case softs are more imminent than we think, but do these forums have any kind of spoiler Markup? I don't wanna get spoiled on what happens in the right if softs happen unexpectedly.

Just gonna say this: I may be at the park this Saturday. I may not. Playing it by ear.

EDIT: Someone who has actually been to the Hollywood park, were they playing any of the Jurassic Park music made for IOA prior to this?

Yes.

Nope! But they have been playing The Call to Adventure from IOA for years in front of the WWOHP.

I've been in Jurassic Cafe many, many times and I can confirm this was on the audio loop. Which is weird that they didn't change it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.