Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area has been open 5 mins and there is already a kid climbing on the rocks, right next to the sign that says don't climb on the rocks >:O>:O>:O
Don't blame the Kid...that's what Kids do its bad parenting welcome to 2019. Where Parents have given up on raising kids.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Nice update, but I did notice an error. In the Lower Lot section, first sentence mentions "Construction continues on the former location of Soundstages 16-20" yet should be 22-25, 28.
Thank you for pointing this out, we’ll correct it right away. All of the Jurassic World must’ve been distracting my attention, haha.

Speak for yourself. My kids would know better.
Kids Climb things, it's what kids do. Its in their nature once again its on the parents. You taught them right but these parents didn't, you shouldn't blame the kids for having adults who can't teach them right from wrong.

Reactions: chris.g
Anyways if the Hagrid animatronic is any indication this should be insane.
Exactly what I was thinking. But I think someone in this thread might have mentioned that that was done by a different company. But striving for that level of authenticity and detail seems to be permeating both parks with both of these new rides. The look of the new raptor paddock alone has me excited.

The area has been open 5 mins and there is already a kid climbing on the rocks, right next to the sign that says don't climb on the rocks >:O>:O>:O
Seriously, it's not like that rock is surrounded by anything. Almost like it was designed for someone to climb on it. I mean it doesn't say you can sit down on the planters, does it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.