Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something we don't talk about much is the Raptor scene. Does anyone know how that scene will go?
I'd love to see a projection of Chris Pratt in the top tower, talking to AA raptors looking up at him. As the boat passes the raptors should slowly turn and growl at the boat! Then we see blue on top of the old JP jeep roaring at our boat as we pass. Could be a great scene, its actually the one I'm most curious about!

jurassic-world-movie-clip-screenshot-raptors-as-weapons_large.jpg

Something we don't talk about much is the Raptor scene. Does anyone know how that scene will go?
I'd love to see a projection of Chris Pratt in the top tower, talking to AA raptors looking up at him. As the boat passes the raptors should slowly turn and growl at the boat! Then we see blue on top of the old JP jeep roaring at our boat as we pass. Could be a great scene, its actually the one I'm most curious about!

View attachment 9706
Judging from the aerial photos there still using the raptor scene from JP

Well as of today, all the plastics has been removed from the plants and trees so those who were having a hard time with it can rest easy now. The plants and trees are doing just fine.

And the rocks were just being touched up. That happens all the time. Maybe in the future when they have to paint the rocks again, they will remove all the plants first.

Well as of today, all the plastics has been removed from the plants and trees so those who were having a hard time with it can rest easy now. The plants and trees are doing just fine.

And the rocks were just being touched up. That happens all the time. Maybe in the future when they have to paint the rocks again, they will remove all the plants first.

Okay now... I don't know if this comment is just reading incredibly snarky but...

Well, for those saying "stop nitpicking about everything", this is what the thread is about!! The ride hasn't opened so what are we going to talk about? "Yes, well, the ride hasn't open. I guess we will post until it does." "Good call" *thread ends*

I know him personally, don’t beilive anything he says.
So it's basically wild mass guessing and/or clout chasing?
To add onto that...

giphy.gif

There's no way a soft-opening or AP preview isn't far behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.