Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thing is we don't know until world comes out. Possibly the geosphere attraction or whatever it's called, I'm almost positive though when all of you sit down and watch world you'll be thinking "how could this fit into uni" the entire way though. JP is the past, JW is the future

I will say that JPRA really needs some love and the portion of the ride before you go into the containment station needs to be modified. USH definitely did it better.

I will say that JPRA really needs some love and the portion of the ride before you go into the containment station needs to be modified. USH definitely did it better.

River Adventure could definitely stand to see a few additional dino AAs, at the very least. I love, love the ride, but some of those early sections are a bit on the sparse side. It’s still a mystery to me why Universal didn’t find a way to incorporate the Triceratops Encounter AAs somewhere along the River Adventure ride path.

River Adventure could definitely stand to see a few additional dino AAs, at the very least. I love, love the ride, but some of those early sections are a bit on the sparse side. It’s still a mystery to me why Universal didn’t find a way to incorporate the Triceratops Encounter AAs somewhere along the River Adventure ride path.

I really hope the Triceratops are reintegrated somewhere.

River Adventure could benefit from a few new twists and turns IMO, more than just a repaint and refurbish of the AA's. With all the ways Uni is pushing technology I would really kill see something new, surprising and innovative added in.

I really hope the Triceratops are reintegrated somewhere.

River Adventure could benefit from a few new twists and turns IMO, more than just a repaint and refurbish of the AA's. With all the ways Uni is pushing technology I would really kill see something new, surprising and innovative added in.
Weren't the Trikes in a completely deteriorated state? I thought I saw a piece a couple of years ago where there was only a partial skeleton of the Trikes remaining.

Weren't the Trikes in a completely deteriorated state? I thought I saw a piece a couple of years ago where there was only a partial skeleton of the Trikes remaining.

and would they stand the harsh weather being outside? I figured there was a difference between outdoor and indoor AAs and these were just indoor AAs.

The trikes were all completely removed over a year ago :thumbs:

No reason to replace Tiff. If the movie is a success why can't they bring the new beast into a NEW attraction?

At least cover her until she is revealed...I hate how you can see her not moving for a good minute as you approach the final scene...Hollywood has their T-Rex bursting through a waterfall...I also wouldn't mind some more dinos...overall though, JPRA is a great attraction

I really am hoping for that Mine Coaster that was on the table a while ago, either that or perhaps the Discovery Center dark ride

I think the only dino that doesn't need a lot of love is Tiffany. My kids keep telling me they wont ride it because of the T Rex scares them, but I really think its the drop :)

Funniest thing is that often the smoke effect is not enough and you see Tiffany is flying :)

- - - Updated - - -

I really am hoping for that Mine Coaster that was on the table a while ago,

Some park in Texas is getting a wooden shuttle coaster build by the gravity group, would love something like that for JP with indoor mine parts.

Funniest thing is that often the smoke effect is not enough and you see Tiffany is flying :)

- - - Updated - - -

Some park in Texas is getting a wooden shuttle coaster build by the gravity group, would love something like that for JP with indoor mine parts.

And also that half of her is missing haha

No reason to replace Tiff. If the movie is a success why can't they bring the new beast into a NEW attraction?
Well then we'd have Jurassic world and Jurassic park in the same land, that don't work

- - - Updated - - -

And also that half of her is missing haha

Tiff is busted along with the other AAs, when I went on it early February they looked beyond bad. Hadrosaurs didn't move, sytocosaurs were incredibly faded and do I even need to mention the stegosaurus? Needs help now

Status
Not open for further replies.