Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 428 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the new coaster was similar to iSpeed at Mirabilandia? It’s an Intamin Blitz that has one high point, then close to the ground for the most part. It’s different than the HP coaster, so I could see something like this being built here.

Reactions: LJGonz
Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Is it time for another one of your famous info dumps?
I think myself and others have already hinted that you maaaayyy wanna get your last unobstructed photos of the Discovery Center as seen from across the lagoon now.

EDIT: Something I posted back in July:

Last edited:
Ah, so the Flying Dinosaur pedigree returns,

In all seriousness..it's a double edged sword. I hate it, but at the same time it makes sense and would allow you to use more space. Especially if it's more on the lake and not over-top any pedestrian pathway's.

That said, I still hate it equally.

Ah, so the Flying Dinosaur pedigree returns,

In all seriousness..it's a double edged sword. I hate it, but at the same time it makes sense and would allow you to use more space. Especially if it's more on the lake and not over-top any pedestrian pathway's.

That said, I still hate it equally.

I wish it could go over pathways instead. I love me a great thrill coaster, but it just seems wrong to have it go in front of one of the parks’ major icons.

I wish it could go over pathways instead. I love me a great thrill coaster, but it just seems wrong to have it go in front of one of the parks’ major icons.

To be honest, the icons of the park are either the Lighthouse...or Hulk IMO.

tumblr_nn9logE3YE1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

EDIT: Why did I forget Hogwarts?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel
Why wouldn’t they just demolish the DC? It’d be better that way.

If they were going to make massive changes to the DC, wouldn't one assume that it would've been if they were bringing JW for IOA?

Honestly, I get the feeling that if the DC gets a shake-up, it'll be to match more of the color's of Singapore/Osaka (along with updating the interior to make it more modern of what's offered).

If they were going to make massive changes to the DC, wouldn't one assume that it would've been if they were bringing JW for IOA?

Honestly, I get the feeling that if the DC gets a shake-up, it'll be to match more of the color's of Singapore/Osaka (along with updating the interior to make it more modern of what's offered).
Nothing confirmed yet, but we may want to keep an eye on some of the exhibits inside the Discovery Center.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase

Why wouldn’t they just get rid of it all together? It serves no real purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.