Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the many times I rode JPRA, it never functioned at 100%, well maybe once lol and There was never a 2nd Brachiosaur in the IOA version. They should add one though.

After riding Hollywood version, I completely agree with this. That one lone Ultrasaur is really sad. They could put a few Dinos into that area on the other side of the lagoon.

Of the many times I rode JPRA, it never functioned at 100%, well maybe once lol and There was never a 2nd Brachiosaur in the IOA version. They should add one though.

I've rode JPRA hundreds of times from Pre-opening to today, and it has never, ever, been at 100%.

I get it -- it's hard for robots to work in/around water, all day, in the hot sun, over and over and over. But after 10+ years, there has to be some sort of solution. When you're going on a ride to look at dinosaurs, the dinosaurs should work.

I've rode JPRA hundreds of times from Pre-opening to today, and it has never, ever, been at 100%.

I get it -- it's hard for robots to work in/around water, all day, in the hot sun, over and over and over. But after 10+ years, there has to be some sort of solution. When you're going on a ride to look at dinosaurs, the dinosaurs should work.

Well, at least we know that when they break down they wont eat the tourists!

Amazing. I've never had any issues riding the River Adventure ride. Any! Everything was always working every time I went. I do remember this one occasion where the voice thing in the beginning was stuttering but thats it. Never any mechanical issues with the creatures or ride!

Thanks for the picture HTF. I believe that to be a Queen Sago, as opposed to the King Sago which is more common in Florida. This and the pink and blue flags... hmmmm... What would Professor Trelawney see in these leaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.