Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 752 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's honestly really funny that Uni officially is still like "New JP ride? Never heard of her!". Like, it's one thing for Hagrids or Bourne cause at least those were behind walls and mostly unnoticable from a guests perspective. But this thing is visible from Cabana Bay hotel rooms, it's the first thing you see coming out of Port of Entry, Jurassic Park is literally a desert! I totally get the reasoning behind it but it's way too absurd to not point out. :lol:
What are you talking about, this track comes from Hogsmead, it's clearly the long rumored expansion for the Hogwarts Express. It does some stuff before it hops over to Epic Universe.

What are you talking about, this track comes from Hogsmead, it's clearly the long rumored expansion for the Hogwarts Express. It does some stuff before it hops over to Epic Universe.
Nah, pretty sure it's the Grinch/Mt. Krumpit coaster everyone was speculating about a few years back. The kids are gonna love it.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Some shots from camp jurassic and in front of raptor encounter

I was able to get a good look in the spaghetti bowl from riding ptranadon flyers. It looks insane. I would have taken some pic but I like my phone too much. The ride shakes just enough to dope some thing.

To the left of the construction workers looks like more rock work supports.

Shots from High in the sky trolley.

Status
Not open for further replies.