Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 750 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 12594

I was thinking of a deep, deep green as above. Nothing like the Hulk green. I just thought that the track would be less noticeable from the view across the lagoon if it were a deep green. But black will do nicely.

I like the black track myself but, as I stated a couple pages back, I think brownish supports (ex Tree bark) with green track would make the coaster like a "forest". Of course, what a velociraptor is doing running through the treetops is beyond my knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: Andysol
I think black was the only option that would work for the area and the park.

It's not really that relevant but I always found it interesting in Rita at Alton Towers that the raised areas of the track are painted green to help it blend into the tree line.

20150608_DSC_4162_tom.jpg

I thought something like that could have been a quirky thing to add to this coaster but that was born out of necessity and on it's own, it does look a little odd.

Have we discussed light packages yet? I know it's still a long way off, but I'm excited to see how they light this thing at night! I'd love to see some of those big flood lights that the raptor pens have, but I'd also love for the track out over the water to be dim or totally dark. My first ride on Maverick at Cedar Point was in the dark and not being able to see exactly where the track twists and turns was a big part of the excitement!

Have we discussed light packages yet? I know it's still a long way off, but I'm excited to see how they light this thing at night! I'd love to see some of those big flood lights that the raptor pens have, but I'd also love for the track out over the water to be dim or totally dark. My first ride on Maverick at Cedar Point was in the dark and not being able to see exactly where the track twists and turns was a big part of the excitement!
I hope it is more understated than Hulk

JEEPS WITH HEADLIGHTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.