Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 748 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Midway Mayhem showing build status as of yesterday. The more track that they add the less I can follow what is going on. Still, it looks like a whole lot of different things are being added all at once.

Reactions: Clive
I’ve got a hunch that the top hat will be done overnight at some point.

It seems to be the most anticipated part of the coaster and doing it during the day while no doubt attract crowds.

I could be completely wrong but in the picture that bio posted there I believe the next piece of track would be the continuation of the piece that is going through the middle and then the finishing off the loop. Just so the crane wouldn't have anything interfering with placing the track sections. But that's just my observation. Also don't expect the top hat until sometime next week and it will be placed at night.

I think a top hat install and an announcement would be concurrent.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure the construction supervisor is really worried about any kind of surprise factor about the top hat. There's no reason to think it would be done at night.

Reactions: lowbudget
Doesn't matter if it's a dinosaur rock or not...I made you talk about it. That's what this forum is for. Speculation. Maybe at the peak of the rock work there's going to be a barbasol can?...or maybe not? Who knows? But you're thinking about it...

Doesn't matter if it's a dinosaur rock or not...I made you talk about it. That's what this forum is for. Speculation. Maybe at the peak of the rock work there's going to be a barbasol can?...or maybe not? Who knows? But you're thinking about it...

While it's fair to speculate (and I obviously held off in throwing down any guardrails), at a certain point, you do have to call a spade a spade.

Reactions: TheWalkingDad
Yes, you're right. Myself, I could never see it....but as you said....it made for a fun and interesting conversation. :thumbsup: and there were quite a few that thought they saw it too, so you weren't alone. :);)

Reactions: TheWalkingDad
Status
Not open for further replies.