Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 746 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems very cartoony for them to shape it like a dinosaur

I'm not sure why, but Kong is the only animal shaped rock I like haha
I wonder if it’s gonna end up being Bob Chapek giving us his loudest “roooarrrrr!!!” As we pass on by and escape to the lagoon

I'm a little surprised that they haven't capped off the top hat by now. The speed at which they put up the second tower and the drop from it had me thinking we'd see it done already.

I'm a little surprised that they haven't capped off the top hat by now. The speed at which they put up the second tower and the drop from it had me thinking we'd see it done already.
Maybe waiting on the rest of the track to be done, then ceremoniously put in the top of the top hat as a "topping out" ceremony. There is typically some pomp and circumstance around placing the last piece of structural steel on a job of this size, obviously not for public consumption but for the internal project team. I know I've eaten a free lunch and signed a few roof joist at similar events.

Maybe waiting on the rest of the track to be done, then ceremoniously put in the top of the top hat as a "topping out" ceremony. There is typically some pomp and circumstance around placing the last piece of structural steel on a job of this size, obviously not for public consumption but for the internal project team. I know I've eaten a free lunch and signed a few roof joist at similar events.
Attention! Attention! We have an announcement!

We’re building a roller coaster.

Wonder what they’re waiting for

tenor.gif

Haha love how divisive the attraction is. Very entertaining for me, I kind of see it as a sleeper magnum opus. One time I even wrote a monologue for Theatre class about the attraction.
I love it for what it is after riding it a ton. I remember the first time being really let down.

Then F&F happened and I appreciate Kong more.

Reactions: redy2468
From the last set of aerials, the base of that rockwork had already started and it didn't look much like a dinosaur. The base is much wider than the area we are seeing from the pictures taken from the path level. I truly think we're looking at a sort of shard shaped structure like the JPRA sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.