Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 774 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's some concrete forms being put in place at the bottom of the tallest drop... where everyone is thinking a water feature. Thinking this could be a tunnel instead? Not sure.

tenor.gif

Ive been fantasizing in my head that when we drop down from the top hat into part of the cement that seems to be being worked on, or is at least at different elevation, has some sort of "splash down" effect, then right across from it where that inversion at the end of the ride over the lagoon is, water splashes over us so we have to go upside down to avoid getting wet. Might be just a pipe dream, and idk if I explained that well whatsoever haha. My coaster vocabulary is not up to par.

The new forms they have up kinda look like they could be for electric fence supports in the same style as the entryway to the Discovery Center.
Yep. Earlier I was thinking it would be the electric fencing, and then when I saw the angled narrow style of the concrete forms, I am almost positive they are "footers" for the electric fence poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.