Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 787 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ospreys must have complained about it feeling rickety...

Or an excuse to have enough human activity to encourage them to look for greener pastures.

Maybe I'm just looking at the ugly side and it is a good process to go back and retorque the connecting bolts on a coaster after a few thermal expansion cycles have happened. Probably just me.

Reactions: Legacy and Grabnar
Or an excuse to have enough human activity to encourage them to look for greener pastures.

Maybe I'm just looking at the ugly side and it is a good process to go back and retorque the connecting bolts on a coaster after a few thermal expansion cycles have happened. Probably just me.

Just like new car tires... they always ask you to come back in a few weeks for a retorque.

Reactions: JoeCamel

Gonna take a crack--this area for the sake of the pathways will be opening up by around october. Especially if they're more like this~

View attachment 13049

As somebody who very much misses all the greenery lining the main pathway, I kind of hope the replacement is not a series of giant concrete walls.

But nothing would surprise me.

Yeaaaaaaah you don't build in viewing locations, a very photogenic coaster, and lots of amazing rockwork and plants just to put a big wall up in front of it.
I think we’ll see some concrete walls, but not all the way up, and definitely not all the way around. Maybe just around the corner, on the side separating the coaster area from Pteranodon Flyers area, (since there’s pipes to block there). The area directly in front of River Adventure and Raptor Encounter I’m expecting see-through fencing so we can admire the launch and rockwork pile while walking by.

Status
Not open for further replies.