Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 854 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we're on the same page, I did a nonsequitur about the general landscaping. My bad.

Thought I think you'll be disappointed as I think that turn will remain "exposed" for guests to view. The building will go behind plants.
There should be foliage around the turn, but mostly low so you can still see it.

As long as they do something about the building, I'll live with the rest.
There should be a lot around the first scene building when it’s all done. Like they have on the right side of the merch kiosk also on other side.

Few things compare to the feeling of seeing this coaster run in person. Universal is embracing outdoor kinetics a lot at IOA.

Also I’m kind of wondering about how the queue storyline will play out. Kinda hope they nerd out and explain the concurrent Park/Land situation. After all this IS technically another park on Isla Aventura, not Isla Nublar, right?

Few things compare to the feeling of seeing this coaster run in person. Universal is embracing outdoor kinetics a lot at IOA.

Also I’m kind of wondering about how the queue storyline will play out. Kinda hope they nerd out and explain the concurrent Park/Land situation. After all this IS technically another park on Isla Aventura, not Isla Nublar, right?
Pretty sure once you enter the new coaster’s queue you’re in the actual Jurassic World from the movie. (Same with Raptor Encounter.) The rest of the land is same as it always was.

Pretty sure once you enter the new coaster’s queue you’re in the actual Jurassic World from the movie. (Same with Raptor Encounter.) The rest of the land is same as it always was.
In the first room in the queue, they should have videos of Masrani and Claire basically doing a corporate sales pitch for the other Jurassic Resorts around the world. SYNERGY!

"In celebration of the opening of our spectacular new Jurassic World Isla Nublar Resort, all our Jurassic Resorts around the world are receiving gifts!

Our Jurassic World La Brea Resort is receiving an all new river adventure attraction with a spectacular underwater peek into the new Mossasaur aquarium. Our Jurassic Park Osaka Resort just opened the all new JW Flying Dinosaur flying coaster. Our Jurassic Park Sentosa Resort is receiving the world's most immersive quick service kiosk where guests can take on the super spicy VelociChurro or the massive Churrosaurs Rex.

So I am thrilled that you here at the Jurassic Park Isla Aventura Resort are about to experience what I think is the most exciting attraction we have ever created. The Jurassic World Velocicoaster!"

Last edited:
I'm expecting a new slew of merchandise now Jurassic World will have it's own ride opening soon.
Can't wait to see Clairs heels kicking Mickey ears from it's throne.
Sam-Edelman-Camdyn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.