Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1G of acceleration is the only thing on the merch, so idk :shrug:

I'm still placing my bets on the back right seat being the best in the house
To me it looks like the G's are muted with how smooth this swoops. Might be a few? but not sudden in or out of the pressure.

While I have no idea if soft's will be running May 15th-19th, it did hit me that another advantage to becoming a AP is I can arrange a quick weekend trip once it's open.

Either way, this is wonderful news! Kinda' crazy just a couple years ago we were getting blown away by Hagrid, and looking over at the construction of this and going "A coaster for JP? Neat!", without having a clue just how neat it was gonna' turn out.

Updated spreadsheet!

UserTM PreviewsGuest PreviewsGrand Opening
JoeApril 6April 9May 19
AliciaMarch 25April 19May 31
AlexanderMBushMarch 18March 26May 15
joelbryant11April 15April 23May 31
ThemeParks4LifeApril 5April 11May 28
Scott WMarch 26April 1April 15
Magic FeatherApril 20May 15June 1
rhino4evrMarch 26April 16June 2
BBPHMarch 23April 6April 22
TommyJKApril 19May 14May 27
tieloMarch 29April 5May 1
Dancapt-June 1June 24
EbuilderMarch 9March 27April 30
DisneyheadMarch 22March 26June 7
Cup_of_coffeeApril 1April 12May 28
Yung1522May 10May 24-

Updated spreadsheet!

UserTM PreviewsGuest PreviewsGrand Opening
JoeApril 6April 9May 19
AliciaMarch 25April 19May 31
AlexanderMBushMarch 18March 26May 15
joelbryant11April 15April 23May 31
ThemeParks4LifeApril 5April 11May 28
Scott WMarch 26April 1April 15
Magic FeatherApril 20May 15June 1
rhino4evrMarch 26April 16June 2
BBPHMarch 23April 6April 22
TommyJKApril 19May 14May 27
tieloMarch 29April 5May 1
Dancapt-June 1June 24
EbuilderMarch 9March 27April 30
DisneyheadMarch 22March 26June 7
Cup_of_coffeeApril 1April 12May 28
Yung1522May 10May 24-

A lot of us went too early with TM previews; only 4/15 dates haven't passed yet. Maybe some of the Guest predictions will be more applicable to TM previews :lol:

Can someone make a gif of the POV snippet from inside the paddock? I’ll appreciate you forever

Looking forward to the full POV dropping! #ReleaseTheVelociCut

VC1.gif

VC2.gif

Edit: Here's the brief POV snippet from inside the paddock on it's own:

VC3.gif

And the top hat on it's own:

VC4.gif

Last edited:
I'm really interested to see what type of onboard audio (if any) is used on this ride?
A paddock worker guiding you to safety? Music? John Hammond stating "Spared No Expense" on repeat?

I took a gamble with my June 2-6 trip that I booked a while back and it didn't work out. Oh well. Glad to have an official date regardless.

Same, coming in for the OI meetup on 6.4 - was kinda hoping it'd be open so Hagrid's wouldn't be as insane :grin:

Oh well! Not gonna count on anything, but super excited for everyone who'll get to ride it!

Status
Not open for further replies.