Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 891 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It
Yeeeeah, the age old "exposed steel coaster = bad" argument was tired before, but now it's dead
It is a work of art in twisted steel that really fits it's environment and promises to deliver an amazing ride. I think a trifecta will emerge where you can do Hulk, VC and Hagride after dark. What a night!

Last edited:
Ok lets take some bets!

When do you think the attrition will start TM previews?

When do you think guest previews start?

When do you think the "official" opening will be (as defined by Universal marketing as either a set date or the day the wording switches to "now open")?

Here's mine.

TM Previews: April 6-9th

Guest Previews: April 9th

Official Opening: May 19th

Place your bets! I will be updating a master list of dates, @ tag me with your guesses.

Reactions: Journey_On
Ok lets take some bets!

When do you think the "official" opening will be (as defined by Universal marketing as either a set date or the day the wording switches to "now open")?

Here's mine.

Place your bets! I will be updating a master list of dates, @ tag me with your guesses.
I’ll take May 31, Memorial Day as the grand opening date, (cause I’ll be out of town on the 19th!!!)

Ok lets take some bets!

Here's mine.

I'm tagging ya; @Joe.

TM Previews: March 18th, March 19th, March 20th, March 25th, & March 26th

Guest Previews: March 26th--May 9th

Official Opening: May 15th.

I think they're going to do long stretches of previews, with the majority taking place on the weekend for both TM Previews and Guest Previews. I am betting they want to make sure the ride is absolutely ready; with no faults or issues on Opening Day.

Ok lets take some bets!

Here's mine.

Guest previews will be the same day as @Drew gets married. Think of the wedding photos though.

the way things are progressing i see tm previews happen within first 2 weeks of march with soft openings in the middle of march with grand opening april 30th

Ok lets take some bets!

Here's mine.

I wonder how close the release date will be to another coaster supposedly opening up around the same time...

VelociCoaster Opening Dates Friendly Wager

UserTM PreviewsGuest PreviewsGrand Opening
JoeApril 6April 9May 19
AliciaMay 31
AlexanderMBushMarch 18March 16May 15
joelbryant11April 15April 23May 31
ThemeParks4LifeApril 5April 11May 28

Last edited by a moderator:
VelociCoaster Opening Dates Friendly Wager

UserTM PreviewsGuest PreviewsGrand Opening
JoeApril 6April 9May 19
AliciaMay 31