Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 907 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antarctica: Empire Of The Penguin would like a word....

To this day, I still consider this one of the biggest dark ride whiffs out there. I know folks wanna' say "But Supercharged..", but HW already showed us it wasn't good. People were holding out hope that Orlando's version was somehow going to be improved. Antarctica on the other hand, there was legitimate hype for this ride, we all thought this was going to be a *great* dark ride and finally we're getting a major trackless dark ride in the states...and all we got was a giant goose egg.

Now speaking of hype, yes VelociCoaster does have the chance to be overhyped. But it's just like with any coaster, people just gotta' keep their expectations in check. I do feel it's gonna' be a really good ride, but I'm not expecting anything mind-blowing as it's better to let the coaster itself show it's stuff.

To this day, I still consider this one of the biggest dark ride whiffs out there. I know folks wanna' say "But Supercharged..", but HW already showed us it wasn't good. People were holding out hope that Orlando's version was somehow going to be improved. Antarctica on the other hand, there was legitimate hype for this ride, we all thought this was going to be a *great* dark ride and finally we're getting a major trackless dark ride in the states...and all we got was a giant goose egg.

Now speaking of hype, yes VelociCoaster does have the chance to be overhyped. But it's just like with any coaster, people just gotta' keep their expectations in check. I do feel it's gonna' be a really good ride, but I'm not expecting anything mind-blowing as it's better to let the coaster itself show it's stuff.

Yeah who actually got excited about F&F?

Reactions: 1.21Gigawatts
Status
Not open for further replies.