Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 15, 2012
VLEOCI REVIEWS.jpg

This thread is for large photo updates, videos, and reviews of Jurassic World VelociCoaster. Please keep all chit-chat and asides to the General Discussion thread; replies to reviews are welcome but if the discussion expands and continues on then please move it to the General Discussion thread.

NOTE: This thread will contain spoilers for all aspects of the attraction including (but not limited to) the queue, storyline, special effects, secrets, and more. Do not read further if you do not wish to be spoiled. Consider this the last warning.

I’m happy to see we’re moving away from the Covid era day by day and that major parks are getting back to normal. The queue looks great too.

Besides the fact that I love having my party have their own personal space bubble all the time, I am too. Just surprised that they wouldn’t at least throw a few stickers on the floor for appearances.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Besides the fact that I love having my party have their own personal space bubble all the time, I am too. Just surprised that they wouldn’t at least throw a few stickers on the floor for appearances.

Same, probably the best part about social distancing is the luxury of personal space. But a push towards normal society is really encouraging and I hope they continue to chip away at it and follow the science.

they may do so before it opens to the public.

So I'm guessing no POV video is allowed judging by the stuff out there?
Interesting the one person said the ride was almost "too intense" and got motion sickness.