KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re to believe that the new KidZone replacement will be separate from E.T. and Animal Actors, if shouldn’t be possible to connect it to the current KidZone Pizza Co.

If they’re planning on keeping the Spongebob store… they’re leaving money on the table my not retheming KZPC to The Krusty Krab.

I'd be more of favor of doing this at IOA if it means getting rid of the horrendous Comic Strip Cafe lol.

It would be weird to have ET shoved in between Spongebob and DreamWorks.

I suspect the only reason that hasn’t been done yet is because there would then be three burger joints with that, Krusty Burger, and Mel’s within a short walk from each other.
This makes sense, but I'm not sure if they consider Krusty Burger as its own entity, rather than just part of Fast Food Blvd.

Some observations:
-Curious George water play structure is still standing, including the big dumping bucket
-Curious George ball pit building is still standing
-The trees from the exit of ET have been relocated to behind Curious George
-Barney bathrooms and little green entrance gazebo are still standing

Some observations:
-Curious George water play structure is still standing, including the big dumping bucket
-Curious George ball pit building is still standing
-The trees from the exit of ET have been relocated to behind Curious George
-Barney bathrooms and little green entrance gazebo are still standing

the Barney bathrooms are cute (unique). The ball factory is/was a hiding gem.

Seems that new E.T. entrance may be happening after all?

(hey I just noticed I'm a veteran member now, yay!)

Possibly some new concrete work and minor refreshes to the entrance?

Part of me hopes for a nicer/realigned entrance to be seen easily from the main pathway, but without the stage that blocked it, might not need any substantial changes.

So many WALLS.

A lot of these really need to be down before HHN, lol

They should be by then. Seems like the Simpsons concrete work is the last of the ones they've been working on recently, Minions Cafe should be open and, hopefully, they laid down some concrete work in Kidzone for HHN house entrances.

The expanded turnstile building will also vastly improve the HHN arrival experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.