KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the B79 (old Parade) will have it's path done. B108 (New Parade) seems like it will need to enter somewhere else, probably by the Springfield service yard gate or worse. That is unless they get going on some sort of temporary path really quick.
By multiple accounts, the Springfield service yard gate wouldn't be the most ideal due to the backstage stank-combo of FFB and Animal Actors. It could still very well happen, but I think a more straightforward location would be at the Sprung tent portals between MIB and Coke. Considering the Sprung tent which uses that portal has its new queue which is up along the side instead of being in front of it, that leaves a wide-open backlot dr which goes straight down to B108.

Yes, you would have two portals back in that location. But it's been done before and this year is a one-off with this type of situation.

By multiple accounts, the Springfield service yard gate wouldn't be the most ideal due to the backstage stank-combo of FFB and Animal Actors. It could still very well happen, but I think a more straightforward location would be at the Sprung tent portals between MIB and Coke. Considering the Sprung tent which uses that portal has its new queue which is up along the side instead of being in front of it, that leaves a wide-open backlot dr which goes straight down to B108.

Yes, you would have two portals back in that location. But it's been done before and this year is a one-off with this type of situation.
Placing the B108 portal next to the Coke station would make the walk to B108 much more bearable, but the exit would spit you out all the way over at ET. This also makes me curious about the Central Park Stay and Scream this year.

Easily the most forgotten area of construction lately. :lmao:

Let’s hope with Villian-Con (have we decided on a standard abbreviation for the ride?) wrapping up, we’ll see more focus both on the construction and reporting sides.
I think VC:MB is the current accepted acronym.

Reactions: Nico
Really want to see the theming here. I do not at all doubt this is an upgrade from the last Kidzone, but I am just so curious what this space ends up being. It’s an area I rarely went to as well, so I truly have no idea the spacing of it.
For as abandoned as it was, it's a surprisingly large chunk of land!

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Status
Not open for further replies.