Killer Klowns From Outer Space: The Game | Inside Universal Forums

Killer Klowns From Outer Space: The Game

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I expect this to be janky as heck, but I'm still gonna play it. I've been hoping for a Destroy All Humans - like Killer Klowns game for years now so hopefully this scratches that itch.

Reactions: MrBlonde
The biggest problem I see with the game is each round requires 10 people assuming no bots. These games tend to die on the vine if they don't catch an audience, which makes queue times bad, which makes audiences smaller, which makes queue times worse, etc. into a death spiral.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Definitely going to be a day 1 purchase.

A little worried about what happened to Friday the 13th, but it looks more like Left 4 Dead than Friday the 13th to me. If it can capture the L4D audience I can see it being huge

Definitely going to be a day 1 purchase.

A little worried about what happened to Friday the 13th, but it looks more like Left 4 Dead than Friday the 13th to me. If it can capture the L4D audience I can see it being huge
I'm pretty sure that game died because of rights issues and not because people didn't play the game. They could not longer add new content which will kill any live service game

I'm pretty sure that game died because of rights issues and not because people didn't play the game. They could not longer add new content which will kill any live service game
That's right. They even had a secret Jason X in there at 1 point. That plus hacking made killed that game.

But from F13's ashes and Dead By Daylight's success we have:

Evil Dead (out now, lots of fun if anybody wants to play!)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (in development)
This

Reactions: MrRoamer
Hope this is good. I have loved dead by daylight and Evil Dead and even if this is a reskin of some of that stuff with Klowns I will still pump some hours into it.

i distinctively remember matches having problems and the game losing players way before the lawsuit stuff got bad
the jason game was great but it kinda died down even before than

I like Dead by Daylight a lot but the player base is kind of toxic and annoying. Plus I really wish the matchmaking was better.

Evil Dead I've been wanting to check out, I may have to pull the trigger. Its just so hard to buy games nowadays with the XBox Ultimate Game Pass and also a lack of free time.

I like Dead by Daylight a lot but the player base is kind of toxic and annoying. Plus I really wish the matchmaking was better.

Evil Dead I've been wanting to check out, I may have to pull the trigger. Its just so hard to buy games nowadays with the XBox Ultimate Game Pass and also a lack of free time.
Why is it toxic?

Why is it toxic?
It may just be that I'm too new to be any good, but there just seems to be an excessive amount of typical juvenile stuff to people spam knocking you out if you're the killer or other stuff.

Definitely not toxic in the same way as DOTA 2 or LOL are for sure. Just when that stuff happens it makes it no fun, and I'd rather just quit instead of wasting x amount of time where I know I've lost horribly already.

It may just be that I'm too new to be any good, but there just seems to be an excessive amount of typical juvenile stuff to people spam knocking you out if you're the killer or other stuff.

Definitely not toxic in the same way as DOTA 2 or LOL are for sure. Just when that stuff happens it makes it no fun, and I'd rather just quit instead of wasting x amount of time where I know I've lost horribly already.

I play dead by daylight on mobile and I like it but it's too hard. Very hard game .

Reactions: MrRoamer
If Anyone forgot/ or remembered this game allow me to do a little bit of promoting. Preorders started yesterday Pre-Orders include Standard edition includes:

1 Week Advance Access
2 Human Cosmetics
1 Klown Skin
1 Klown Character
Deluxe Upgrade includes:

2 Human Characters (Mike & Debbie)
2 Klown Skins (Junksuits)
1 Movie Klown Skin (Bibbo)
Digital Soundtrack
Digital Art Book

If you have the money, get the deluxe edition you get all of the goodies listed here from both the standard edition and the deluxe edition.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I'm getting pretty excited about this, it looks more L4D than the other Asymmetric Horror games out which hopefully will help the staying power. Trailer looked super good showing the Klownz with their different powers and everything.

I was really really liking Texas Chainsaw because in the beginning it was more about stealth and trying to survive. I was recently watching some DBD videos and remembered the thing I didn't like mechanically was that you knew were the victims were. Unfortunately, they quickly overpowered the victims to the point that it felt like the Family were the victims. I still have a lot of hope for that game but we'll see.

Klownz from the trailer looks like its just gonna be some silly fun which I am 100% down for!!!
Here's the video I saw talking about it and all that