King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3461h76.jpg
[/IMG]
TA DA!!!!! sorry if it looks crappy, took it on my iphone

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenstar
Best. concept. art. ever.

Lol could you imagine a universal creative member bringing that to the suits with the colored pencil and all? "So I had this dream last night" :lol:

But thanks guys. Just got a drawing tablet for the computer so next time I wanna draw something for the site it'll not look like a 5th grade art project

No seriously back to the topic, how about instead of combining both possible new attractions which will be kong and a new JP ride possibly that will be about to the new Jurassic World movie, have those 2 attractions seperate. Yes keep Kong with Kong and JP with JP. Spielberg was never involved with King Kong I don't believe. kong 2005 was done by universal but the 1976 version was done by paramount. Correct me if I'm wrong i thought this new kong attraction is rumored to be a mixture of Kongfrontation and the King Kong 360 ride at USH. But I want Jurassic park to have its own attraction, don't put dinosaurs in King Kong-to me it would just seem kinda confusing because u already have Dino's from JP in the river adventure ride. It just wouldn't make sense to me, if they were to do it keep JP's Dino's in their own section of IOA, and just try to create the Dino's from King Kong, remember kong has other enemies to in the 05' version. Bats, giant insects, and don't forget the big snake from the 1976' film. Guess it was a python, boa constrictor or anaconda. The snake looked fake in the movie I must say, maybe they could make it a lil more realistic in the ride when it fights kong.

Well I don't think we will see many dinosaurs if not any. If it's going to move in with JP then it's gotta make a name for itself and pay the rent. I expect bugs, bats and lizards

Either NBA City or NASCAR needs to turn into all sports, and give us something completely new and different with the other one.

Just looked up the Yard House menu, and it looks good!
I was at the Yard House in Vegas just last week. Great food, and 180(!) draught beers on their menu :whoo:

Slightly off-topic but here's the attendance numbers for USF and IOA this year:

USF - 7.1 million
IOA - 8.1 million

With Diagon Alley over the second half of 2014, and small increases due to Springfield and Transformers still drawing crowds, another increase is likely. Once :kingkong: comes next year, both parks will have high profile additions.

2014 -
USF: 8.6 million
IOA: 8.5 million

2015 -
USF: 9.4 million
IOA: 9.3 million

2016 -
USF: 9.9 million
IOA: 9.7 million

2017 -
USF: 10.3 million
IOA: 10.0 million

2018 -
USF: 10.6 million
IOA: 10.7 million

Both could get potentially get past 11 million by the end of the decade! Excited to see where Kong takes IOA

Slightly off-topic but here's the attendance numbers for USF and IOA this year:

USF - 7.1 million
IOA - 8.1 million

With Diagon Alley over the second half of 2014, and small increases due to Springfield and Transformers still drawing crowds, another increase is likely. Once :kingkong: comes next year, both parks will have high profile additions.

2014 -
USF: 8.6 million
IOA: 8.5 million

2015 -
USF: 9.4 million
IOA: 9.3 million

2016 -
USF: 9.9 million
IOA: 9.7 million

2017 -
USF: 10.3 million
IOA: 10.0 million

2018 -
USF: 10.6 million
IOA: 10.7 million

Both could get potentially get past 11 million by the end of the decade! Excited to see where Kong takes IOA

Best not to focus on attendance.

The most important metrics are guest spending an occupancy. As long as Universal continues selling merch and food and beverage at insane rates, IoA and USF will be on easy street

According to them, USF has a 14% increase in attendance over the year prior. That's really significant.

Thanks Transformers. It's especially funny because USH had a 15% increase when they added it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.