Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott’s Scary Farm 2019

I wonder how (forgot his name) will react when people boo at the red barn gunslinger crossover lol. Still baffles me why they made the decision. I mean I get budget is a thing but there were still better options.
Depending on who designed it, could be trying to take a chance and redeem both themes and show how much potential they really have.

Speaking of, who here will be there tomorrow?
I'll be there!

I wonder how (forgot his name) will react when people boo at the red barn gunslinger crossover lol. Still baffles me why they made the decision. I mean I get budget is a thing but there were still better options.
I don't think people will boo, sure its not entirely what you or I am looking for but I still have hope that the 2 new mazes will be on the level of at least Dark Entities.

As of now, I do think it'll be interesting to see how people would react to Red Barn 2, after the possibility of Cooke's name comes up in the terms of who's leading.

I also wonder how interactive will the maze be, or if there'll be alternative scenes added.

Depending on who designed it, could be trying to take a chance and redeem both themes and show how much potential they really have.
If it’s Gus, I won’t boo since he’s the nicest designer I’ve ever met. The guy’s really genuine, and he seems to really take his mazes personally. If it’s Jon (which some have speculated) I’ll applaud, because, you know, it’s Jon. If it’s Daniel, I’ll just be really intrigued. He taken Gus’ mazes and really amped up the horror (EX. Red Barn year 2, Dead of winter: Wendigo’s revenge)

Knotts Scary Farm has revealed their lineup in the terms of new content..

• Wax Works (New Maze)
  • Puppet Up! Uncensored (New show from Brian Henson's team)
  • Origins - The Curse of Calico (New Maze)
The various mazes and scarezones returning will also receive changes and unique additions.

Last edited:
Lmao I’m so glad the Red Barn 2 was a big misdirect, much happier with these mazes and it’s really cool to see the backstory of the Ghost Town Streets explored in a maze. Jon Cooke really loves Knott’s history. Also yay that Forsaken Lake is gonna be bigger this year, that’s my zone!

Guess we should have trusted the permits instead of the signs on the construction lol. Wax Works sounds pretty cool, but I think it'll depend a lot on execution for the story and theme to really develop itself well. Origins sounds absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see it, I've been hoping for more development of the Calico lore for a while now so this is super cool to see, even better that its designed by Cooke. Overall the new stuff sounds pretty good, could have done without the two dance numbers and full ten minutes of puppet stuff, but I guess they had to pad out the running time somehow.

With how they have officially gone out in mentioning that Origins connects with the Ghost Town SZ and The Hanging, that they bring back the 40th anniversary Midnight Hanging.

Happy the two signs were fakeouts . Upset that they didn’t overhaul Dark Entities. That creature design is sub home-haunt level.
Also yes please, I don't know why they just don't try big puppets, because those costumes are so ugly and ungainly that it makes more sense to just put a blackout puppeteer behind a big scary prop that can articulate better

Shadowlands makes sense, as they are retiring it (and I believe the last time it got changes, was a few years back)..but I am surprised that they didn't give Paranormal a revamp.
Probably because they added that fancy new ending last year and didn't wanna tie up the budget in a maze that old. Kinda wish this was Paranormal's last year as well, as it's been a while since we've gotten more than two new mazes a year.

Probably because they added that fancy new ending last year and didn't wanna tie up the budget in a maze that old. Kinda wish this was Paranormal's last year as well, as it's been a while since we've gotten more than two new mazes a year.
I was honestly surprised to learn that Paranormal would outlive Shadowlands, but I suppose thats just how things go.

While I didn't go, I skimmed through the highlights of it. I was totally not going to buy a KSF pass because of those fake maze signs, I am thrilled to see those were fake and we're getting something MUCH better. Well done Knott's....well done. You pulled the wool over our eyes.

I'm glad to hear the changes coming to Dark Entities, Dark Ride Special Ops, and the Depths. I'm disappointed that Paranormal won't get the flashlight treatment, but it sounds like they're going to save that for next year to get more mileage out of it.

Well, I'm gonna have to buy a pass now. I like their new trend of adding two high-quality mazes and adding/changing up things to their returning ones. Helps keep things fresh without going over budget.

So happy that the maze signs were fake. Im thinking knotts will not do that next year as we will suspect that soooo, yeah. other than that I was only 3 weong on knotts leaks! :chainsaw:>:):deadhorse: