Knott's Berry Farm | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Berry Farm

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is what I was told. To support this, the layout was posted somewhere. I'll have to dig it up later to post it, but it showed the layout with the space above Rocket's empty. I was also told that despite the short layout that the ride should clock in around four minutes.
I have to imagine the trains will be plentiful then, because if it goes that slow with only a dozen trains then the capacity is going to be godawful.

Also I assume the Arcade below is just being used as a shop instead? Weird.

The arcade will stay, they are going to have a total of 8 ride vehicles giving the ride a hourly capacity of 800.

The arcade will stay, they are going to have a total of 8 ride vehicles giving the ride a hourly capacity of 800.
If this is true, then I look forward to the video and never, ever waiting in a line for it. 

I know the layout is quite brief, but seriously less than TEN VEHICLES and a 800 hourly capacity?! I hope that queue is absolutely amazing because during the summer the line is going to spill out from that, down the ramp, across the Boardwalk and possibly seeping into Xcelarator's queue.

Ouch.

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been a rumor going around that Voyage may be fully opperational by late March/early April. According to a poster on Theme Park Review who knows someone from hiring, they want to start training/hiring ride ops in February. We may get to ride this sooner than later.

There has been a rumor going around that Voyage may be fully opperational by late March/early April. According to a poster on Theme Park Review who knows someone from hiring, they want to start training/hiring ride ops in February. We may get to ride this sooner than later.
Looking at the state of things right now I really can't believe it but we will see.

Now I don't have any concrete information on this, but they may have started construction in the show building back in September. I also heard that the sets will be very minimal and be somewhat generic, mostly sunken signage. This way the could add a Haunt overlay and won't need to change ride to much. I don't expect this ride to be a game changer, but I'm honestly very excited to see what Knott's could pull off. I think a ride of this type has massive potential for them, currently the only negative aspect is the capacity.

^I wasn't expecting much in the first place, but I was at least hoping to see a practical sunken ship. I hope the next dark ride Knott's we'll get will be heavy on practical effects and immersive sets.

So what do you guys think of the Iron Reef ride vehicles that have been viable in one of the warehouses at Knott's?