Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Krampus

aaaah... just had to look up the IP. Those are ibex horns! What a stylish animal.

254676-ibex.jpg

This is worth my ticket price alone. I'm very excited about this year, but of all the IPs this one lends itself best for a house. Awesome atmosphere and a great variety of characters and room for original monsters if they wanted to.

Do we have a location confirmed? I feel like this one needs a sound stage to accomplish the scale and detail. Id love to see the house facade with a krampus actor standing on it or walking back and forth, as well as the finale in the woods. But those are just dreams!

HHN Orlando twitter...
This maze is being constructed into our second Shrek theater.
Guess that is official...
I guess it's also official that there will be:
Maniacal Gingerbread men invading the family kitchen.. (twitter also)
Very interested how they'll pull that off without it looking goofy.

I think that this is pretty cool too...

HHN - Orlando ‏@HorrorNightsORL 44m44 minutes agoCamden Town, London
Still here in the UK! Very excited about having @Mike_Dougherty collaborate with us on bringing @KrampusMovie to [HASHTAG]#HHN26[/HASHTAG] -Mike

I'm glad they're working together on this. Not only will it probably help keep it like the movie which was quite impressive, but it might also help keep a bridge open to the possibility of Trick 'r Treat coming to HHN eventually (probably when the 2nd movie finally comes out).

Really excited for this one. Big fan of the movie. I'm going to guess Krampus himself may be an AA at the finale of the maze.

I'm being very literal. I don't know much about the house (it may still be under construction). But don't worry about the facade.

seems like everyone knows how good this movie is supposed to be but no one has actually watched it :lol:

I ALSO have to watch it to be prepared. i ALSO know how great the movie is supposed to be, i just never looked for it

Adore the movie so much. So fun, creepy and creative. First thing I said when I saw it was "it was made for and HHN house" and thank god it's finally coming. So many creative scenes, creatures, the puppets will be fantastic. Easily one of my most anticipated for sure, September come now!!! Btw can't you all wait for the smells from this house? Bring on the gingerbread!!!

Adore the movie so much. So fun, creepy and creative. First thing I said when I saw it was "it was made for and HHN house" and thank god it's finally coming. So many creative scenes, creatures, the puppets will be fantastic. Easily one of my most anticipated for sure, September come now!!! Btw can't you all wait for the smells from this house? Bring on the gingerbread!!!
As I've said before, I'm not really much of a HHN fan, but I did enjoy it the three days I went in 2013. But, I've skipped it the other years I was there...I had already planned to do three nights during this years vacation, mostly to enjoy the park in the evening. I actually like the scare zones more than the houses partly since I'm never crazy about long lines....But, after seeing the Krampus stuff yesterday, I called my GF over to the computer and said you have to see this preview. She loved it, as did I. So cool, it's a must do for us, even if we only end up doing a few houses right after the Stay & Scream when there's no lines. This could be really good if done right.