Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Krampus

Just bought the movie and am going to have a Exorcist / Krampus viewing party next weekend. Sounds like Krampus is fun as well as scary, so that may be the main feature for the night (may need something uplifting after exorcist). Glad to see such positive reviews about it, as aside from one scooby doo episode, I had no idea that Krampus was even a thing.

To those who havent seen it..Krampus is a super fun movie, but I do say try watching it without expectations. It has moments of brilliance and totally and completely lends itself to HHN with its practical monsters and amazing atmosphere. But as a movie it's just short of great.. imo

But still most anticipated house for me. I just hope we get some outdoor scenes besides the facade. Or get to go through one of the neighbor houses that are icy and frozen. Maybe some snow fall??

I didnt like the movie at all, too campy. As far as horror movies go it just didnt have any punch.But the krampus house might be my most anticipated house so far. I think some of the set pieces will be excellent. I would love to see the snowmen and the dark elves. And the toys all looked amazing so they should be fun. I think as a house it will be more entertaining than the movie

Throw me in the this is my most anticipated house so far this year crowd. Can't wait to see what they do. The movie wasn't incredibly scary but it was very fun and can't wait to walk through it. I'm really thinking this house could be able to walk the line between an H.R Bloodengutz house with some good scares thrown in the mix.

Just saw the movie last night. Not much horror, funny in spots, but the Krampus characters were great. Will make for a much better HHN house than movie.

Throw me in the this is my most anticipated house so far this year crowd. Can't wait to see what they do. The movie wasn't incredibly scary but it was very fun and can't wait to walk through it. I'm really thinking this house could be able to walk the line between an H.R Bloodengutz house with some good scares thrown in the mix.

Saw this in theaters and consider it to be a spiritual successor to "Gremlins" for those who have yet to have time to give it a watch. This should be a blast of a house to walk through and definitely agree with the HR Bloodengutz mentality as it will probably have me laughing as much as I am jumping.

Saw this in theaters and consider it to be a spiritual successor to "Gremlins" for those who have yet to have time to give it a watch. This should be a blast of a house to walk through and definitely agree with the HR Bloodengutz mentality as it will probably have me laughing as much as I am jumping.
Gremlins and Critters were the first two things that popped into my head watching this movie.

Literally just got done watching. I heard a lot of different people say this movie was bad and not remotely scary. I 100% disagree. I loved every minute of it. Its not terrifying but if you tell me the Jack and the Box monster isn't a tinge disturbing/creppy you are wrong.

This went up a few notches on my most anticipated.

I'm glad someone else really liked it. Also, that zombie-angel thing is nightmare fuel.
Yes! Stringing her up by the Christmas lights. Creppy. I feel like there will be more than one in the house.

The elves will most likely be the primary actors. I still dont know how they are going to pull Kramps himself off. Maybe like AWIL?

I'm glad someone else really liked it. Also, that zombie-angel thing is nightmare fuel.

I thought the angel was very cute :lol: I loved the High pitched laugh it would do when choking the lady :lol:

(Weta collectibles is making a statue of the angel )

WTA10263.jpg