Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Krampus

this silly house keeps having technical difficulties and not opening or holding the line, i tried to do it and the uni worker said they were having problems and didnt know when it would open again... disappointing

Did it always snow in this house? Forget how many times we did this one, but on my last run through, it seems like it was the first time I noticed it snowing in there.

Did it always snow in this house? Forget how many times we did this one, but on my last run through, it seems like it was the first time I noticed it snowing in there.

They might have changed the lighting a bit. The snow in the FJ queue is kind of a disaster as they are lighting it poorly. Snow needs lighting from the side or behind from the guests point of view.

this silly house keeps having technical difficulties and not opening or holding the line, i tried to do it and the uni worker said they were having problems and didnt know when it would open again... disappointing
I've heard this house is an absolute nightmare for OPs. People have been defacing props to the point of a Krampus head disappearing for a short time. Along with some of the gags breaking including the gingerbread men.

A few Easter eggs that I found pretty cool...

-There are two of Sam's (from Trick R Treat) suckers in the house.

-There is a "Stab" poster in the attic above the bed.

-A ton of references in the snow globes at the end. Including Halloween, Shadybrook, The Caretaker's house, The McCallster house, and a bunch of others

A few Easter eggs that I found pretty cool...

-There are two of Sam's (from Trick R Treat) suckers in the house.

-There is a "Stab" poster in the attic above the bed.

-A ton of references in the snow globes at the end. Including Halloween, Shadybrook, The Caretaker's house, The McCallster house, and a bunch of others

where are the suckers?.......

One was in the upper left section of the attic (near the bed). The other was in the enterence to Krampus' lair above an entryway. That one requires you to look backwards though.

I notice that in the first room that krampus appears in the roof of a house ( the first time u see him) the elf actor always point to ktampus. I never noticed them doing this before.
I wonder if it was because people dont look up

I notice that in the first room that krampus appears in the roof of a house ( the first time u see him) the elf actor always point to ktampus. I never noticed them doing this before.

They've done that since week 1.

I was told that figure was designed to 'jump' between the rooftops as a distraction but never worked correctly.

We started decorating for Hallo...er...Christmas this week. Will finish it up this weekend.

upload_2016-10-27_8-56-38.png

I picked up a real Santa suit last weekend. I got my "legs" and cape last night. My hooves get delivered tomorrow. I will posts some pics of the finished costume/set early next week.

upload_2016-10-27_8-59-34.png

The kids are going to be FREAKING OUT! *insert evil laugh here*

We started decorating for Hallo...er...Christmas this week. Will finish it up this weekend.

View attachment 3293

I picked up a real Santa suit last weekend. I got my "legs" and cape last night. My hooves get delivered tomorrow. I will posts some pics of the finished costume/set early next week.

View attachment 3294

The kids are going to be FREAKING OUT! *insert evil laugh here*
You are a bad, bad man :lol:

Reactions: STL