Kwik-E-Mart | Inside Universal Forums

Kwik-E-Mart

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
Quick question: I'm assuming the Lard Lad donuts on sale for $3.95 are yesterday's batches? Because at that price, they seem quite reasonable.

Did you check the expiry date? From what I've seen, the expiration date labeled on the box is always the exact same day I'm there. I remember going into the Kwik-E-Mart one time (at about 9:45 AM) because I was planning on getting a donut, but I couldn't find any around the store. I asked one of the cast members who worked there if they were still selling them, and she said they'd be there about 15 minutes after I had asked. I'm not sure if she was implying that they were being made and transported as we spoke, but who knows.

Question: has anybody tried them? If so, any thoughts?
I've tried a small bite of it in Florida, and it's definitely very sweet (I'm sure that was a given). Tasted pretty good.

That being said, I could see myself pigging out on one if no one was around me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought like 4 so far. Haha. I haven't ever been able to eat the whole thing, so I just share it with friends. It's pretty good, but it's very sweet, very sugary, and has "calories" written all over it. I think it's a perfect representation of the donuts from the show. :lol:

Reactions: Krusty
I Got Real Lucky Once, They Had An Event For Kaiser Permanente

And That Had The Lard Lad Donuts for: 2 for $5

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when the Simpsons Movie came out and many 7-Eleven's became Kwik-E-Marts.  Even tried the Sprinklicious donuts myself, which were quite goodf or convenience store donuts.  Not sure if I need a pound of this donut, but it sure looks fun.  Hope they sell regular and mini ones at USF, and then USH.