Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth - The Collective 2010

Aug 2, 2010
Orlando
dont know if this is new news or not, but I was on HHN's website skimming through the polaroids and all of a sudden a message box popped up on screen saying: Universal Orlando isn't telling you the truth
a redirect button appeared and so I clicked it, and I was taken to the legendary truth website!

Interesting.......can anyone else go to the legendary truth site and verify?? I don't have access at work :bang:

dont know if this is new news or not, but I was on HHN's website skimming through the polaroids and all of a sudden a message box popped up on screen saying: Universal Orlando isn't telling you the truth
a redirect button appeared and so I clicked it, and I was taken to the legendary truth website!

Interesting and thanks for the update. So what could the entire truth be????
The truth is here. http://www.legendarytruth.com/#/research-details/VN073010
And their facebook seems to hold some good information too. http://www.facebook.com/pages/LegendaryTruth-The-Collective-Official/147356518612214?ref=ts&v=wall

Last edited:
Nice find! The site is indeed updated! I guess that means LT is indeed returning this year. :happy: Time to browse around the site.

Edit: The conversation definitely makes it seem like the lantern does play a huge role in this year's event.

Last edited:
Why can't I see it.... :lol:

The pop-up or the LT site?

For those who are wondering, I can confirm what was said about the pop-up message on the HHN website. I took this screencap of it:

14xng38.jpg

It pops up, types itself out and after a few seconds it disappears and repeats itself.

I see it now. Looking around LT's site, a new case was just opened up on 7-30-2010. The letter is from someone from within Universal and they are warning the LT that something is wrong.

I see it now. Looking around LT's site, a new case was just opened up on 7-30-2010. The letter is from someone from within Universal and they are warning the LT that something is wrong.

Where do you see the 7-30 case file? I only can find the January one.

In the Research section, towards to the bottom of the page there is a link to a recent "Verification Notice".

Ah, I see what you are saying. They are the same case. :lol: The advisory is 7-30 but the email says January 22nd. Thanks.

Could this be tied to Michael Roddy's "departure" from hhn? The termination of a regional cell director... could they be possible hinting at him? Very interesting... After sifting through all this I'm certain we will be seeing a brand new icon this year. Possibly a "Mega Icon" that rules over the rest. The fire undertones of the site make me think this could either be Darkness or someone far more sinister. Looks like were in full swing now :)

Anyone else think the lantern is holding the icons in some shape or form. The flames have been seen with the icons' faces and they are unstoppable. Seems possible to me. :shrug:

Also, the staff has apparently changed from 2008's LT site. I'm assuming they'll be coming into play in the next month or so.

Could this be tied to Michael Roddy's "departure" from hhn? The termination of a regional cell director... could they be possible hinting at him? Very interesting... After sifting through all this I'm certain we will be seeing a brand new icon this year. Possibly a "Mega Icon" that rules over the rest. The fire undertones of the site make me think this could either be Darkness or someone far more sinister. Looks like were in full swing now :)

Yeah, it seems that this is Roddy's Departure. Great Idea!

Don't forget to add them on Facebook. Where as SMS was a integral part of LT 2008 I think it will be combination of SMS and Facebook.

LT Facebook

Because if no one else is going to nerd out, I will. There is definitely something up with the S.V.P. for Legendary Truth. With his background being classified, the name 'Gabriel' and looking "off", definitely something up with this guy is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Horror Night News Legendary Truth report, Location for the latest activity revealed.

[video=youtube;W3TkY6UKxyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TkY6UKxyA[/video]

Can someone explain this Legendary Truth site to me. I don't understand what the concept behind it is or what it is about. I'm so confused. People calling it a game of some sort, missions, what?