Legoland Florida | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Legoland Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Legoland extends discount on tickets.

Due to popular demand, LEGOLAND® Florida has extended its discount on general admission tickets and Standard Annual Passes through April 2011. Central Florida’s newest full-day, family theme park, scheduled to open in October 2011, announced the extension after a hugely successful December sales period. Formerly expected to end on December 31, 2010 – guests will now be able to get the special rate through April 30, 2011.
“Our strong sales numbers have proved to us that people are excited about the opening of LEGOLAND Florida,” Director of Sales and Marketing, Kim Isemann stated. “By extending these special rates through the early spring, we want to allow our future guests the opportunity to lock in their tickets and annual passes before the Park opens.”

Available only at www.LEGOLAND.com, general admission tickets are $65 for adults and $55 for children and seniors. Standard Annual Passes are offered at the children’s prices of $99 with no Blackout Dates! Plus Annual Passes and Ambassador lifetime passes are also available at the non-discounted rates of $159/$129 and $2,500 respectively. These passes includes unlimited admission, discounts on preferred parking, special events, plus discounts on food and merchandise. (Prices do not include sales tax.)

It's 10 months away, it's not that early... :lol:

But they are selling tickets to obviously build up excitement for the opening.

Representatives from Legoland Florida were at my high school on saturday for our FIRST Robotics kick off and they were giving out pamphlets and had a van decked out in legoland florida attraction art.

Representatives from Legoland Florida were at my high school on saturday for our FIRST Robotics kick off and they were giving out pamphlets and had a van decked out in legoland florida attraction art.

That is cool! I know you would likely be scolded or in trouble for using one but it would of been nice if you would of had a Cell Phone cam for a few geek shots.

Wait, They use steel and cinder blocks to build things? I thought they just used giant Lego bricks!

Building codes wont allow them... blame the tipple storms from 04 for that ;)
(did you know there were 4 little pigs.. but the real 3rd one built his home out of legos... well when it blew away he went with it...)

From Legoland's Facebook:
168560_122785067791956_120525621351234_144747_2118301_n.jpg

During the construction process, LEGOLAND Florida is saving or moving nearly 660 trees! Trees range from 70,000 pound oaks (pictured) to small phoenix roebelenii. The last of the historic oaks to be moved flew into its permanent home in The Beginning yesterday.

ha. That tree likely thought Legoland was its permant home as well. I wish more parks would work with the landscape. I know it is not always easy or called for, but that is still a big allure to that park as they stated when taking control of it.