Logan | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Logan

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I would agree, I wouldn't rule it out as a certain film from 2015 got nominated that people then turned against.
?, you're not talking about fury road are you, I don't know anyone that tuned against that movie once it got nominated. And besides what does that have to do with Logan.

Not sure what you're talking about.
?, you're not talking about fury road are you, I don't know anyone that tuned against that movie once it got nominated. And besides what does that have to do with Logan.

I was talking of Fury Road, and I thought that it actually did get a sour response of it being nominated for Best Picture of the 73rd Oscars. I may be wrong, but that's what I thought heard by a large amount.

I was talking of Fury Road, and I thought that it actually did get a sour response of it being nominated for Best Picture of the 73rd Oscars. I may be wrong, but that's what I thought heard by a large amount.
Cinephiles love Fury Road, and it had a lot of industry support. There was no backlash at all.