Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom's New Hub

Been that way for weeks now, the only benefit was being able to lean against the wall to watch Wishes. Disappointing for my In Laws who we took over.

No doubt it will help congestion. Using my AP I've checked getting Wished FPs 30 days out and it seems very do-able at the moment
I wouldn't recommend getting a Wishes FP, personally.

After you use your first 3 FP+, you can go back to the kiosks to get more continually throughout the day. If you book a FP for Wishes though, your last FP+ won't be until 10 normally.

Of course it's all up to your personal preference. I have seen Wishes from pretty much everywhere in the hub having worked there and the new viewing area isn't really anything great. And they really pack people in too.

I wouldn't recommend getting a Wishes FP, personally.

After you use your first 3 FP+, you can go back to the kiosks to get more continually throughout the day. If you book a FP for Wishes though, your last FP+ won't be until 10 normally.

Of course it's all up to your personal preference. I have seen Wishes from pretty much everywhere in the hub having worked there and the new viewing area isn't really anything great. And they really pack people in too.

I know all about that :thumbs: Depends on your timing for the day/night, if the park is open late and you are arriving late, Wishes could well be your first FP of the visit

It is all about preference on sight lines etc. Trying to get in the taped lines on the ground can be awful, especially with some nationalities sprawled across the floor!

We got FP+ for wishes because I complained about my piss poor experience with the system so they gave me one added on in addition to my 3 fast passes. I also could use additional fast passes after my 3rd one was used but before wishes... If that makes sense.

The sight from the FP+ area wasn't as good as I thought but it was quiet which was nice and we also watched the MSEP from there while it was really quiet.

Tossing this here as there is no need to start a new thread. I was peeking at fireworks on youtube recently and I happened on an MK fireworks show (wishes?) and watched it for kicks. The video said it was taken last year.

I was shocked at the lack of fireworks. The first 11 minutes was projection mapping on the castle only, and only the final 9-10 minutes was fireworks. Is this still the case? I found it disappointing and dreadful.

Tossing this here as there is no need to start a new thread. I was peeking at fireworks on youtube recently and I happened on an MK fireworks show (wishes?) and watched it for kicks. The video said it was taken last year.

I was shocked at the lack of fireworks. The first 11 minutes was projection mapping on the castle only, and only the final 9-10 minutes was fireworks. Is this still the case? I found it disappointing and dreadful.
You were watching Celebrate the Magic, Wishes is the actual fireworks show.