Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Let's face it. Disney's announcement is much bigger but this is theme park world and this is an attraction announcement. I'm way more excited about any changes to UOR than the fact that Disney is going to release 3 more Star Wars films, shows, Star Wars on Ice, Star Wars Princesses collection, etc.

:rofl:

We have been speculating that Universal would make this announcement when they could steal Disney's thunder.
I think Disney just stole the thunder with the Star Wars announcement

Damn! Our themepark thunder has been stolen by a movie announcement. We better hurry and go ahead and green light 4 Etickets, two new lands, and a new hotel to open before the first movie comes out, oh wait...

You hinting at more than 4 Reel? Any clues as to what it could be?
Hogwarts express is 2 (One each park), Gringotts makes it 3 and Transformers 4 by my count.

You hinting at more than 4 Reel? Any clues as to what it could be?
Hogwarts express is 2 (One each park), Gringotts makes it 3 and Transformers 4 by my count.

I'm not the one hinting. HTF was being sarcastic, but by my count, there are only 3 E-Tickets under construction at the moment.
1) Transformers
2) Gringotts
3) Hogwarts Express

I'm not the one hinting. HTF was being sarcastic, but by my count, there are only 3 E-Tickets under construction at the moment.
1) Transformers
2) Gringotts
3) Hogwarts Express

Suess addition may be bigger than we think...

I just hope there's 1 addition to this announcement other than Transformers. There's just way too much in the works that I hope we get confirmation on at least one more thing.

^I just got chills from that. Oh man that would be incredible. I wonder if people would actually get freaked out, like they didn't know what was going on.

In the "No doy" news of the day, Fox 35 let the cat out of the bag by tweeting "fan of Transformers? Check out what Universal has in store."