Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Major Universal Announcement Nov 1 7:30 PM EST

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just got word of what the announcement will be. The Transformers coding is to throw people off. Universal is going to try to one up Disney. The major announcement is:

EXTRA SEATING IN THE FFL THEATER.

Universal believes they can add do benches better than Disney, and this announcement is to prove it.

All kidding aside, it is about time we get the Transformers announcement. We all knew it was coming anyway. But, wouldn't it be funny if I was right and the coding was to throw people off and this isn't Transformers, but themed to something else? LoL. Oh you so silly Universal.

No haha! It shows that Universal didnt want this to be seen. We must remember it's not Universals fault tho
14kvgg4.png

I really hope Universal has something up their sleeve here. I want to hear something that will shock everybody...probably wishful thinking though.

I really hope Universal has something up their sleeve here. I want to hear something that will shock everybody...probably wishful thinking though.

I'm hoping to get solid details about the Simpsons area. i think a surprise could be FFL replacement.

Also, what the exterior of TF will look like.

No haha! It shows that Universal didnt want this to be seen. We must remember it's not Universals fault tho

True, it's the creators mistake. Still, not a good day at the office for this girl or boy. And a lot of cursing at the Marketing office at the corner of Turkey Lake and Production Plaza

Nice work Dan! I saw you also just posted the code on universal's FB page. LOL. I feel bad for the guy that named the file...

Don't feel bad. The same thing happened with Year to Be Here. The City Walk decks were included in the source code but it was never announced. People who design these things need to be smarter. There was no reason to name it that. At this point, I won't be surprised if a site with concept art pops up the day before.

Don't feel bad. The same thing happened with Year to Be Here. The City Walk decks were included in the source code but it was never announced. People who design these things need to be smarter. There was no reason to name it that. At this point, I won't be surprised if a site with concept art pops up the day before.

Exactly, the source code is downloaded to everyones computer who ever visits the page, that would of been one thing I would check before releasing it too the public. I'm hunting around on Universals site for transformers stuff in CSS and JS haha

I'm hoping to get solid details about the Simpsons area. i think a surprise could be FFL replacement.

Also, what the exterior of TF will look like.

I'm still hoping for Wicked where FFL is. I think it would be incredibly popular.

I'm also curious for the exterior of TF and Simpsons area as well.

Ohmanohmanohman.

This is so exciting. Really hoping that we hear some details on Simpsons, especially. And FFL, if that rumor is to be believed. I have to wonder if they'll try to sell this with a motto, as they did with The Year to Be Here.

Ohmanohmanohman.

This is so exciting. Really hoping that we hear some details on Simpsons, especially. And FFL, if that rumor is to be believed. I have to wonder if they'll try to sell this with a motto, as they did with The Year to Be Here.

Universal Orland Resort: The Transformation Continues

I could see them just doing TF for now, and holding off on Springfield and FFL. Those projects are still very well hidden from most guests. I don't have any inside info, I just wouldn't be surprised.

KidZone replacement is a possibility too. Btw, what's with all that merch in the Spongebob Store for something called Goo Lagoon or something like that?