Manta | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Courtesy of SeaWorld

Surrounded.jpg

I think I enjoyed the ray tanks almost as much as the coaster itself. I'm kind of a sucker for animals. I still can't get over how cool this ride is!

anybody try to do the ridetheflyingray.com contest to win the front of the line passes? i completed all the activities but havent recieved the pass yet

It actually is at your house. The flash drive wasn't working on my computer and would not let me download the video off of it. Jason was gonna try to see if he can get it off. :lol: But yea, that's why it hasn't been put up.

Nice Media Day update.

The new aquarium looks amazing. I love that little spot where you can go up into the water. Such an awesome idea. It's going to lead to alot of cool pictures and alot of stupid poses by people in there, haha.

Sounds like a great ride and looks like a lot of fun can anyone tell me the top speed and the biggest drop height?

Highest drop- 113'
Max Speed- 56 mph

It's worth mentioning, if someone is newer and just getting into coasters, www.rcdb.com is a fantastic resource for all of that type of information. You can pretty much find accurate stats on any coaster currently in operation, as well as past rides and even future coasters under construction. I find it to be one of the most useful websites out there, period. GREAT resource to aid in trip planning as well.

Ok, so this was a pretty awesome ride. Doesn't beat Tatsu though IMO. I sat in row 7 on the outside and did get pretty wet in the splashby. The pretzel loop was intense, but practically all flying coasters have them. It was a cool ride, but nothing cool and unique. I think I liked Kraken more than Manta.