Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mardi Gras 2015

I know HHN is alot of peoples fav time at Universal but mardi gras as always been mine. I love it.

The parade cast is always top-notch, having fun with kids before the parade, then always full of energy along the route even when it's in the 50s and they're half naked. I'm always impressed with the yearly-changing floats as well, just amazing design work. In terms of family-friendly events, I think it's right up there with Mickey's Not So Scary as one of the best.

I'm kind of suspecting that Heart may be performing at MG on Sat 2/28. I was looking at their schedule and they have a gig in Panama City on 2/27, so anything is possible. Would love to see Heart return to the Music Plaza. I just don't wanna go it Alone without a Barracuda...:p

Heart freaking rocks live, down in Tampa I saw them play with cheap trick and journey and they kicked both their asses in almost everyway. They'd be perfect for mardi gras

Eh, they can leave the teen dance parties in CityWalk.

The only act I see scheduled is Grady Champion on 2/21. But I'm guessing they're not a headliner and more of a sideband?
Mad T Party wasn't a teen dance party lol. It's sole purpose was to sell alcohol and lots of it.

DL isn't WDW. They actually do dance parties right. They're more like dance clubs there than "dance parties".

Xmas celebrations just finished, all is good. We will get an announcement this week.

Since Macy's parade was changed minor. I'd wonder anything new for Mardi Gras. Also I hope for a even mix on the music acts. Some older and some new.

I'd love to see Fall Out Boy come to Mardi Gras... they have a new album coming out next week and a tour soon. They'd definitely pack the concert yard too.