Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Best trick is hold the trigger down. As soon as your gun activates just hold the trigger down and don't move your finger at all. It will shoot automatically over and over again. Every 4 shots automatically gives you 1000 points. Aim for higher up targets. Shooting the other vehicles target after the scan machine gives you 50,000 per hit. And you can keep shooting the other vehicle.

you know i have a theory about this ride that the hole ride is based on the shooting range scene.
In the scene will smith shoots at the target that in the scene doesn't make since.So just like the movie to score the most points shoot at the cardboard cutouts for 20k points each.
so my theory is the whole thing is a staged training exercise even the prison break.So the things people will shoot last will give the most points.

I maxed out twice yesterday. One time I attempted to dual-wield two Jumbo Judys and I quickly realized it wouldn’t work. I ended up maxing on one gun, and getting around 5,000 on the other. I didn’t take any pictures because when I ride with my iPhone 7 it feels ready to fall out. Can I be added to the leaderboard? Also, something is screwed up with the coding, although I’m referring to the first post from 2010. :)

So I’ve been struggling for a bit on Men in Black getting stuck around the 600,000-800,000 range when I want to max out. I was wondering if anyone had specific tips and tricks of favorite aliens or big scoring moments that they have with certain locations that they could share! I figured this could be a nice collection of notes for people wanting to better their score. I’ll give you a few examples of my strengths and weaknesses so tips and tricks can be more specific.

Training Room: usually I fair about 20,000 and I just need maybe one or two more really good aliens in here to bump that up. I can confidently make up the ground if I get around 40,000. Some people come out of here with 100K+ and I have no idea how lol

First half of New York: after rounding the corner I feel like I should be doing something and not just looking at the spacecraft crash. I shoot the baby carriage but can’t seem to gain too many points and Frank the Pug is inconsistent for me so I ignore him usually but should I be shooting for windows? Sometimes I haven’t reached that show scene yet so it won’t count my points it seems but I feel like I lose a lot of ground here that really prevents me from even getting close to maxing out. Tips here would be best.

Second half of New York: here I can make up some ground by shooting the alien blasters if I get lucky and shooting one or two window guys to bring me just above 200,000.

Alley: here I’ve shot about 3-4 aliens in trash cans down the gun barrels and consistently so don’t need much here.

Bushes: I know I just should focus on one set of eyeballs until I can’t see anymore but anything else? Any secret aliens so far?

—————SCANNING—————

After Fusion Exhaust Port: so some say bounce between the flux rod and the newspapers on the back wall, some say there’s a drop down alien to go for from the ceiling, but usually I bounce between the flux rod, a little eyeball in one of the windows that gives a lot of points after you get out from under the bridge and the parking meter. But once I pass the parking meter I feel like it’s game over for me. There isn’t much I feel I can do but try to aim for the fusion exhaust port (finally remembered it) and hope for the bonus. But preferably I would like to max out without having to rely on the bonus. Anyone got a secret aliens they like to go for or last minute big scorers?

If anyone has any tips especially for the first third of the ride (training room, and New York) please feel free to share!!

So I’ve been struggling for a bit on Men in Black getting stuck around the 600,000-800,000 range when I want to max out. I was wondering if anyone had specific tips and tricks of favorite aliens or big scoring moments that they have with certain locations that they could share! I figured this could be a nice collection of notes for people wanting to better their score. I’ll give you a few examples of my strengths and weaknesses so tips and tricks can be more specific.

Training Room: usually I fair about 20,000 and I just need maybe one or two more really good aliens in here to bump that up. I can confidently make up the ground if I get around 40,000. Some people come out of here with 100K+ and I have no idea how lol

First half of New York: after rounding the corner I feel like I should be doing something and not just looking at the spacecraft crash. I shoot the baby carriage but can’t seem to gain too many points and Frank the Pug is inconsistent for me so I ignore him usually but should I be shooting for windows? Sometimes I haven’t reached that show scene yet so it won’t count my points it seems but I feel like I lose a lot of ground here that really prevents me from even getting close to maxing out. Tips here would be best.

Second half of New York: here I can make up some ground by shooting the alien blasters if I get lucky and shooting one or two window guys to bring me just above 200,000.

Alley: here I’ve shot about 3-4 aliens in trash cans down the gun barrels and consistently so don’t need much here.

Bushes: I know I just should focus on one set of eyeballs until I can’t see anymore but anything else? Any secret aliens so far?

—————SCANNING—————

After Fusion Exhaust Port: so some say bounce between the flux rod and the newspapers on the back wall, some say there’s a drop down alien to go for from the ceiling, but usually I bounce between the flux rod, a little eyeball in one of the windows that gives a lot of points after you get out from under the bridge and the parking meter. But once I pass the parking meter I feel like it’s game over for me. There isn’t much I feel I can do but try to aim for the fusion exhaust port (finally remembered it) and hope for the bonus. But preferably I would like to max out without having to rely on the bonus. Anyone got a secret aliens they like to go for or last minute big scorers?

If anyone has any tips especially for the first third of the ride (training room, and New York) please feel free to share!!

New best is 843,650 after 12 times in a row one night. Thank you to the TM's for letting me get off and go right back in through child-swap!
As long as it isn't backed up past the merge I never had an issue or question looping back. Never been invited to just walk through to load though even after they were aware of what I was doing.

Can you do one for Justice League: Battle for Metropolis?
Trouble is, only some of us have a Six Flags park to call home. Some of us are concentrated in/around Central Florida, so it’s easier for us to talk MIB tips and tricks.

However, if your home park is a Six Flags park, I’d love it if you’d start a Tips thread for that ride in the Other Parks section of the forums. Looking to hit Over Georgia at Christmas, and that ride looks super-cool. Little shot of Imagineering in the regional parks.

Trouble is, only some of us have a Six Flags park to call home. Some of us are concentrated in/around Central Florida, so it’s easier for us to talk MIB tips and tricks.

However, if your home park is a Six Flags park, I’d love it if you’d start a Tips thread for that ride in the Other Parks section of the forums. Looking to hit Over Georgia at Christmas, and that ride looks super-cool. Little shot of Imagineering in the regional parks.
I've only rode the ride like a few times... don't know alot of tips for it...