Middle Earth coming to UOR? | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Middle Earth coming to UOR?

Disneyhead

Legendary Member
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Reactions: tielo and Scott W.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
What’s the likelihood of lord of the rings/middle earth ending up replacing toon lagoon I read this somewhere and being a totally new themed land at IOA?
Dude, you're literally in a thread filled with speculation and linking to articles talking about rumors. You don't need to go into every thread and ask "what's the chance of _____ happening". Use the search function on the forum or read a some of the threads before going into every single thread and asking a question.

Chances are if there's a thread about it, the question has already been raised.

Reactions: Chumpieboy
Nov 16, 2019
Dude, you're literally in a thread filled with speculation and linking to articles talking about rumors. You don't need to go into every thread and ask "what's the chance of _____ happening". Use the search function on the forum or read a some of the threads before going into every single thread and asking a question.

Chances are if there's a thread about it, the question has already been raised.
Alright my bad but I would like to see lord of the rings/middle earth come to Universal Orlando we just don’t know which Uni Park will be suitable for a middle earth themed land.

Reactions: Disneyhead