Missing T-Rex Arm on JPRA | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Missing T-Rex Arm on JPRA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I rode last week and the timing was really bad... As we come around the first corner we can see the gates closing, then once they open the next boat is in visible range (more then normal) The box didnt drop over our heads and then tiff was completely off timing. When we were going down her head was going up.

^^Perhaps a change is coming in the near future?

I think they will do a full refurbishment of it. Also not bashing the Orlando version, but I think the hollywood version gets a lot more TLC, the scenery and AAs are just amazing.

River adventure is going to be down for a refurbishment for a bit. Nothing big. Just seasonal.

UOR does seem to have issues keeping everything working on JPRA.

Back in the day it ran very well...the last year or so there have been issues here and there on each and every ride...and I ride it pretty much every week or every other week.(yes even when it's freezing outside!)

Hollywoods version seems to be kept up better, and the Dinos seem more fluidic...but then again so do their Mummies!