Monsters Inc. Land | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters Inc. Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At least from my view, there is a lot of room elsewhere in the park, and the coaster is gonna take up a significant amount of space behind that showbuilding set. Muppet's Courtyard is an incredibly small alcove that wouldn't give them much extra space to work with compared to the backlash they'd recieve for removing it. I think they'd have to specifically decide to remove that area above other options, and I don't see them weighing that opportunity cost against Muppets. I think Muppet's Courtyard being incredibly tiny could be the key reason why it is potentially safe honestly.

If it isn't, I hope it at least gets the dignity of FoLK and ends up moved elsewhere on property. I get that the theatre is way more intensive than FoLK was, but let me dream a bit here!

Another option presented without opinion:

Well, for my enjoyment of the park, I don't ride RNRC, so this would be a vast personal upgrade.

It would be bad for the park, overall. Expansions, not replacements (and no, I don't count getting rid of Animation Courtyard as replacing; there hasn't been anything of value there in a very, very long time).

EXPAND. THE. CURRENT. ATTRACTIONS. ROSTER.

I can’t believe we are seriously discussing the possibility of TWO attractions leaving for one where there is clearly room to expand. You have space Disney. USE IT. ADD a ride!!! Stop replacing when you clearly don’t need to!

Reactions: belloq87

Another interesting angle in the muppets saga. Brayden is insinuating that something is planned for muppets at wdw if muppetvision does go.