Monsters Inc. Land | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters Inc. Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wouldn’t be shocked if this a Vekoma Family Suspended Coaster and this project takes over Animation Courtyard.
Looking at the concept art, and the comments made makes it seems intentionally to this that this is probably the Modern Vekoma STC with technical abilities for loading/unloading methods (specifically the elevator lifts).

Given similar Vekoma have been around 47 inches; I can see this being an intermediary between RnRC and Slinky.

Also echoing further; really happy this is going out of development hell.

Even though they heavily touched on the door chase coaster and for obvious reason, I wonder if its possible there is another D ticket dark ride in the land that hasn't been revealed yet...

As long as there is a way to keep it Muppets needs to stay. Being the last thing Henson worked on, removing it would be disrespectful to his legacy.
I mean, eventually it's going to have to go. It's certainly nice to hear that this is planned for Animation Courtyard, but let's not kid ourselves, it's not like DHS has a ton of expansion space. One day they will likely have to pull the trigger on expanding into the CM parking lot behind Galaxy's Edge. But Animation Courtyard was one of the last spots that had some space that could be expanded on a bit.

After Animation Courtyard, Echo Lake with Indy/Star Tours all the way on down to Muppets are in deep jeopardy after Monsters.