Most missed ride at UO | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Most missed ride at UO

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which one do YOU miss most?

• Kongfrontation

Votes: 47 29.0%
  • Back to the Future....the Ride

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • Ghostbusters Spooktakular

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Triceratops Encounter

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Alfred Hitchcock: Art of Movie Making

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Murder She Wrote Mystery Theatre

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nickelodeon Studios

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Jaws

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hatetofly I dont think people can change there vote for Jaws now :lol:

Already went throught thread and added Jaws to ths who requested it and then changed their vote to Jaws if they listed what they voted for. Hence the reason Kong now has the lead.:thumbs:

I never got ride any of these with the exception of jaws because I was too young, but there's that aching feeling I get when I realize I'll never hear 'from Universal Studios Florida' on a nickelodeon program again :'(

That's too bad as several of these were just awesome. Kongfrontation, BTTF, Ghostbusters, WWWWSS, and Hanna Barbera were all Amazing in there own way. If I didn't love the Mummy I would be so angry about Kong. Kind of like how Briman is towards Twister every time we walk past it :lol:

Last time I rode the Mummy I didnt much care for it I really wish I couldve ridden Kong while it was alive though and had a chance to ride BTTF but didnt I was such a fool lol

I rode Kongfrontation when I was younger and I've never forgotten it. I must have been 7-8 years old. It was scary but awesome, I don't care for jaws.

growing up with a keen interest in photography i always wanted to get 2 key shots, one of jaws and one of kong .the type you have in your head and you know when you get it

2 years ago i finally managed to get my jaws shot and sadly i will never get my kong shot

Well I sadly never got to go on most of these rides so from nostalgia it has to be JAWS. Though I really wish I could've rode on Kong, Trike Encounter, and BTTF.

Ghostbusters Spooktacular. There was something about that show that made me want to see it over and over again. I remember it being insanely campy, but very fun.

Kong. It was the best ride in the original park, and sadly it was the one we lost the quickest.

quickest ride? yep. (unless you count jaws version 1)

quickest attraction? nah. by that time ghostbusters was long gone, so was Murder She Wrote and Hercules and Xena (that only lasted 2 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.