MSHI Expansion? | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still think Teebin is really Mark Woodbury of Universal Creative, in disguise, using us on OU as test guinea pigs to bounce his ideas off. How else would he know so much, and be right 99% of the time? ;):lol:
He could be cheating by using time travel. Easy to be accurate about things if you've already seen them in the future. Just look for a DeLorean or a TARDIS .

Reactions: CTank and Mike S
I still think Teebin is really Mark Woodbury of Universal Creative, in disguise, using us on OU as test guinea pigs to bounce his ideas off. How else would he know so much, and be right 99% of the time? ;):lol:

My google image search for 'Mark Woodbury knee' has came back inconclusive. I was going to compare any images to the one Teebs posted of his handsome cat. I can neither confirm nor deny they are one and the same.

My google image search for 'Mark Woodbury knee' has came back inconclusive. I was going to compare any images to the one Teebs posted of his handsome cat. I can neither confirm nor deny they are one and the same.
Mark Woodbury must have a lot more free time than I would have thought if he has all this time to post on here with a pseudonym. Maybe Teebin is a group name for UC.

You would make a great FBI Director. :)

chris-pratt-gif-16.gif

To clarify, I knew at the beginning of the year everything that was in the works to be published in the next 4 years. Avengers wasn't in the 4 year plans back then. As Beijing has thrown me into the dark now, I must demure. :)
More flux. Everything is up in the air. :whistle::popcorn:

But as I said, the long term design and engineering rarely changes very much. They might build the second SLOP at the Mall of America in Minneapolis for all that I know! ;)
Definitely. On some of this stuff, I'm sure it's still happening. They just haven't decided when & where to put them. There's more choices and decisions to be made now with the two wild cards, more land & Dreamworks.

Reactions: Scott W.
Definitely. On some of this stuff, I'm sure it's still happening. They just haven't decided when & where to put them. There's more choices and decisions to be made now with the two wild cards, more land & Dreamworks.

I think another major factor is the recent success Universal have had. Universal Creative have got momentum, confidence and should have complete backing and faith in them from the money people.

I think another major factor is the recent success Universal have had. Universal Creative have got momentum, confidence and should have complete backing and faith in them from the money people.
I'm sure the money is there. Comcast is aggressive & long term results oriented. It's just deciding what the best course of action is long term. They are opposite in philosophy from Disney, that makes decisions based on short term yearly & quarterly to make the stockholders & financial people happy, and keep the Executive bonuses and stock incentives flowing.

I'm sure the money is there. Comcast is aggressive & long term results oriented. It's just deciding what the best course of action is long term. They are opposite in philosophy from Disney, that makes decisions based on short term yearly & quarterly to make the stockholders & financial people happy, and keep the Executive bonuses and stock incentives flowing.
Mm...things have...changed...

Chapek means serious business. By serious, I mean big, very, very big.

Reactions: rioriz
Only because they're trying to answer Universal. If Universal wasn't cooking they'd still be coasting along. They have a lot of catch up after so many years of neglect at WDW.
Indeed. I'm glad to say that they'll have more than caught up...

There is so much in planning right now it's almost unthinkable. The theme park wars have begun, and finally, the big guns have arrived. As theme park fans, we should all be happy with the amount of investment that's coming to both Disney and Uni.

Indeed. I'm glad to say that they'll have more than caught up...

There is so much in planning right now it's almost unthinkable. The theme park wars have begun, and finally, the big guns have arrived. As theme park fans, we should all be happy with the amount of investment that's coming to both Disney and Uni.
Yes, we have the best of all worlds as theme park fans when this happens. And Disney & Universal both feed off of the others' success. It's like when they locate 5 car dealerships on the same road close to one another. It brings more business in, and everyone prospers.

Reactions: Mike S and DoubleJ
One side note, I'm surprised 74's comments regarding future Anaheim development surpassing that of the Disney Decade haven't received much traction.

:) (Hintingly smiling)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S