Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Music at Universal Studios

If i'm not mistaken, some of that music has actually been used for YEARS at Universal Studios Hollywood/Orlando/Singapore; and not recently.

Although that does not discredit how good some of the music is.

? I haven't heard the USJ music at our universal.

? I haven't heard the USJ music at our universal.

It's sometimes at different locations; but I believe you were referring to UOR instead of other parks like USH and USS which have played those BGM tracks like "Hooray for Hollywood" or a version of the "Port of Entry" theme that is different in a few parts of the track that it's from.

Does anyone know of an accurate spotify playlist that has UO/IOA music? The one with 800+ followers doesn't seem entirely accurate.

If someone created one it would be much appreciated...:)

Does anyone know of an accurate spotify playlist that has UO/IOA music? The one with 800+ followers doesn't seem entirely accurate.

If someone created one it would be much appreciated...:)
I actually have the entire USJ playlist 120 min. And I was going to work on the UOR playlist that was put up here but it's really long.

Can Anybody make a ride soundtarck for each of the universal rides. For example
Transformer (outdoor queue)- Scoponok
(Indoor queue)- Optimus theme
( ride ending)- Dark of the moon.

I dot think the second song is right, but I think you get the point. Something for rides like Jaws, BTTF, Mummy, and Minions.

Anybody have the ride soundtarck for DMMM in production centeral as well as transformers? I'm making a full on Spotify soundtrack in order of rides at universal

The production centeral brass band plays
- back in time
- blues brothers theme
- Diamonds are a girls best friend
- Johny B' Good
- Simpsons theme (rock/ electric guitar)
- spiderman theme
- tequila
- I'm a believer
- pick up the pieces
- Popey theme (occasionally)
I was originally going to add it to my universal studios resort official park playlist but their are too many songs and they are kinda random and don't fit in with the rest of the songs so I'm creating a different playlist for it.

The production centeral brass band plays
- back in time
- blues brothers theme
- Diamonds are a girls best friend
- Johny B' Good
- Simpsons theme (rock/ electric guitar)
- spiderman theme
- tequila
- I'm a believer
- pick up the pieces
- Popey theme (occasionally)
I was originally going to add it to my universal studios resort official park playlist but their are too many songs and they are kinda random and don't fit in with the rest of the songs so I'm creating a different playlist for it.
They also play this:

I also heard "Thneedville" from the 2012 Lorax film in Seuss Landing during my visit last Sunday.