Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Music... yet again...

Glad I grabbed that track while the website was still up, it's a regular on my iPod :p More are always welcome, Bullseye!

Thanks Teebin for that recording and thanks Bullseye for putting the recording back up, looking forward to hearing more recordings! PoE is up there with Marvel in favorite music in the park.

Sorry to bump a thread that hasn't been active in over a year, but has anyone been able to acquire any more music around the park? Preferably in Marvel Superhero Island, I would love to have an audio of every song played there.

You know, you'd think that Universal might consider putting some of this stuff on iTunes, since it wouldn't cost them anything in packaging. I wonder if licensing or copyright issues have anything to do with this?

Ok, someone solve this for me.

I have the 1999 edition of the CD music released for IOA. I have the Special Edition CD music. Finally, I have the final edition CD music from after 1999.

There is a major piece of music missing... it is the waterfront terraces music... it is very inspiring and grand yet exists nowhere but there. Does anyone have a master copy of that music? It was never released but is played till this day. It has a "boom chum, boom chum, boom chum, chaaaaaaaaa!" orchestral beginning to it. It was probably intended to suggest that "you are here" after the port of entry. It is a grand theme.

Is there anyway for you to upload these?

More great work UOR! Thanks so much. These appeared on my phone Youtube subscriptions widget when you uploaded them and I was very excited to listen :cheers:

The 12-minute Thunder Falls track is particularly brilliant!

Still don't know why they changed the Spiderman soundtrack though...

Last edited:
Thanks so much, UORadio! :thumbs: Looking forward to listen to these when I get home tonight! :cheers:

Thanks! Love the tracks and your whole Youtube channel. Great stuff :cheers:

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying them.

More great work UOR! Thanks so much. These appeared on my phone Youtube subscriptions widget when you uploaded them and I was very excited to listen :cheers:

The 12-minute Thunder Falls track is particularly brilliant!

Still don't know why they changed the Spiderman soundtrack though...

Thank you! It's also one of my favorites :)

I don't know why they changed Spidey's audio either, but I kind of like it, particularly the rock-style drums just as the ride starts, and when Electro shouts, "What was that?!"

For anyone interested in the music of IOA, check out the unofficial universal orlando podcast. They recently put up an interview with William Kidd who wrote most of the music for the park. Really cool interview.

For anyone interested in the music of IOA, check out the unofficial universal orlando podcast. They recently put up an interview with William Kidd who wrote most of the music for the park. Really cool interview.

Does anybody have a link for this I can't find it anywhere

I tried to find it, but I guess it was an archived episode. Try emailing the folks at UUOP. I think it was in the 30s of their podcasts, but it came up on my subscription feed. It was an awesome interview...crazy it's not up on the feed anymore.

I asked UORadio if he was gone forever recently on his channel and got this response.

"

UORadio4 months ago
+1upgamer Not forever, but for some time. My life has gotten much busier since I started the channel, and I visit the parks much less often. I love the Springfield music as well, and if I get an opportunity, I'll try to record it."

I would love to find Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade music. Hopefully he comes back soon.

There are so many people that post Disney music and it only seems like there is one guy that does Universal.

I asked UORadio if he was gone forever recently on his channel and got this response.

"

UORadio4 months ago
+1upgamer Not forever, but for some time. My life has gotten much busier since I started the channel, and I visit the parks much less often. I love the Springfield music as well, and if I get an opportunity, I'll try to record it."

I would love to find Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade music. Hopefully he comes back soon.

There are so many people that post Disney music and it only seems like there is one guy that does Universal.

Sorry to hear this. I have never listened to UORadio before. I have it on now and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is now on my subscription list.