NBA City Closed | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

NBA City Closed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can use it, theoretically. They're not gonna turn your money away
It's small and a little out of the way. I could see something like Splitsville being popular in City Walk. I don't know that that would be the best location though.

I'd love to see Uni do something like DisneyQuest, but actually good. :lol: Could be something they bundle in with whatever ticket offerings they have once Volcano Bay opens, similar to Disney's "Water Parks & More".
man would i LOVE this but for some reason i highly doubt it.

The only people that go to that side of the river are those traversing from park-to-park.
this, this is true.

But isn't that kind of an "exclusive" thing for CB residents? Not really open to the public who are casually just in City Walk. :shrug:

Anyone can use it, theoretically. They're not gonna turn your money away

I've been to Cabana Bay specifically with the intention just to bowl. A friend and I ordered some drinks and some food and bowled nearly five games in an hour. It was great fun.

They already have bowling at Cabana Bay. I doubt they'd do it again.
I'm not sure why everyone says this in response to a bowling proposal. Uni doesn't actively promote that elley, it's only 10 lanes, and it's only meant for resort guests. Sure if you show up they won't turn you away, but nobody outside of the wisest of fans know about it.

I'm not sure why everyone says this in response to a bowling proposal. Uni doesn't actively promote that elley, it's only 10 lanes, and it's only meant for resort guests. Sure if you show up they won't turn you away, but nobody outside of the wisest of fans know about it.

Because it would eat up their business? 2 Bowling places in 1 resort isn't exactly a necessity.

What business? The few superfans outside of resort guests that actually know it exists?

Yes, because only we know... :rolleyes:

It's not like people staying on-site don't get a full rundown or brochure of the amenities on site.....

It gets business. It may not be booming, but it ain't hurting.

It's a bowling alley. Bowling isn't really anything special. Sure it's fun, but a resort doesn't need 2 places to bowl.

Reactions: maxairmike
Yes, because only we know... :rolleyes:

It's not like people staying on-site don't get a full rundown or brochure of the amenities on site.....

It gets business. It may not be booming, but it ain't hurting.

It's a bowling alley. Bowling isn't really anything special. Sure it's fun, but a resort doesn't need 2 places to bowl.
I said OUTSIDE of resort guests, but you looked right past that wording...

Status
Not open for further replies.