Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Never been. Offered free tix, should I go?

Aug 15, 2012
The thread subject says it all.

I'll be in O-Town from 9/29 to 10/5 and have a chance to visit Tampa one night. I'm also doing HHN's at UNI on 10/4 and Knott's Haunt in CA on 9/22, so I'm just wondering ... is it worth it? Even taking away the comped tix?:tigger:

I think so, especially if it's free. It may not be on the same caliber as HHN, but I still have an incredible time every time I attend the event. It seems like they have a pretty good lineup of houses for this year's event as well.

Take it. I mean if it turns out that you don't like it, then at least you can ride the roller coasters at night! :smiley:

If you have never been, and it is free, I think as a theme park aficionado it would it would be a great experience to see a new Halloween Event at one of the Busch Parks. While it's not HHNs it is great event along with Howl-O-Scream in Williamsburg.

We all know what HHNs is all about, but I am interested to see how you would compare Halloween Horror Nights, Howl-O-Scream, and Knott's Scary Farms.

The thread subject says it all.

I'll be in O-Town from 9/29 to 10/5 and have a chance to visit Tampa one night. I'm also doing HHN's at UNI on 10/4 and Knott's Haunt in CA on 9/22, so I'm just wondering ... is it worth it? Even taking away the comped tix?:tigger:

YES!!! I could give you a tour too ;):p (pending it's a night im there)