New Animation Studio Store | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Animation Studio Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since walls have now appeared around the large planter in front of Cartooniversal could we start seeing some changes to the store soon? The other side of the street is pretty much complete so this seems like the next logical place to see changes. They removed some of the trees behind the structure and the large planter looks to be on its way out so could this be a sign of a much larger structure being built here? Just food for thought. This is just a rough concept of what I think they're doing. 

I forgot I made this, might have to revisit it once construction progresses. Like many other members I'm curious if Hello kitty will end up here or if it will just sell the same merchandise as before? 

The store itself is going to be two stories, so I imagine that it'll be big enough to have a section dedicated to Hello Kitty, like the Harry Potter part of the Universal Stuido Store. The rest will probably be a combination of Illumination and Dreamworks merch.

The store itself is going to be two stories, so I imagine that it'll be big enough to have a section dedicated to Hello Kitty, like the Harry Potter part of the Universal Stuido Store. The rest will probably be a combination of Illumination and Dreamworks merch.

This could be the Hello Kitty area that Universal Studios Florida received a few months ago. I'm guessing the retail section of this new structure will be able to house a variety of items alongside guest amenities.

Reactions: Ryan and William
Does anyone think this could be gift shop overkill for Universal Blvd? We just got a brand new expanded Universal Studio Store, and we also have Feature Presentation by the entrance plaza. I'm hoping this features more room for guest amenities than retail space.

From IU themselves; The building has now been demolished..

31051255811_6e97a7f2c6_b.jpg

http://insideuniversal.net/2016/11/cartooniversal-has-been-demolished/

Reactions: chris.g
So is there any word on what will happen to New York Street? Will it remain as it, or also get changed to a Spanish motif?