Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Project for Dinoland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m never a fan of park capacity being taken offline just because, so I hope there’s a legitimate issue with the ride that they’re addressing.

And I say this as a person who never really goes on it because the wait isn’t usually worth it.

As Joe posted, I see Gravity Group far more likely than RMC.

Then again, could it be possible we might see Raging Spirits/Indy Paris just copied and pasted, but with a theme to match the area?
That would be terrible. I road Indy at DLP and it is a boring, rough and tiny coaster and it even went backwards to try to make it a bit more exiting (it didn't).

Saw there's a rumor of SOMETHING being announced at D23 for DAK. I'm guessing it may be they decided to greenlight a long in the works attraction to replace the PW, but also to counter the new competition coming in 2023. Part of Disney's long history of not rushing anything until the competition moves to build a new park (Pirates, Space Mountain, Disney MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, etc.).

Saw there's a rumor of SOMETHING being announced at D23 for DAK. I'm guessing it may be they decided to greenlight a long in the works attraction to replace the PW, but also to counter the new competition coming in 2023. Part of Disney's long history of not rushing anything until the competition moves to build a new park (Pirates, Space Mountain, Disney MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, etc.).

Proper RoL update?

I can't believe Disney is getting away with this. I'm all for taking this down and turning it into pieces... but leaving it up and have it run seasonal? Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.